BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Roxanne P.
Does not last to long in tube, dries out fast.The product itself is a good texture and is water proof.Packing is okay.Could use a little quantity of product.Bought at Walmart
Brenda A.
It's great I used it for the beach and it didn't smudge at all, great product and really inexpensive wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
Christina Q.
I was headed to a meeting and didn't have my makeup bag, so I dropped into the local drug store to pick up a few items. This mascara was on sale so I picked it up. It served it's purpose. It's a bit runny and kind of hard to get off, but for the price it works. I still use it from time to time, but when it runs out I probably won't buy it again.
Latoya B.
This is my go to mascara and had been for the last 3 years. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look and feel. No matter how many coats I put on, it doesn't seem to clump which is always a plus! Whenever I purchase this I usually get it on sale because I usually buy 2 (one for car and one for home, and even when it's not on sale, the price is still pretty good. You can pick this up at pretty much any drugstore.
Madisun M.
This is great for people with naturally long lashes and just want to add a little length and to blacken them! It doesn't add volume, but I like that, it doesn't clump. I like it best on the bottom lashes but on the top it gives a nice lil something.

Also I don't know if it's meant to but I swear my lashes look longer naturally since using this???
leah w.
PEWEE VALLEY
this was one of my very first mascaras I ever bought. highly recommend to many! great for anyone on a budget and goes very well with my blue eyes! would love to try it again and would use it every day if I could! definitely would buy again!
Kelley B.
San Antonio, TX
You really can't beat $2 to try something new. So, there I go I bought this mascara, now I tend to stay away from mascara as I do have sensitive eyes, BUT this didn't irritate me so that was a plus and seemed to last a decent time and didn't clump which is perfect! I didn't get the waterproof though, so maybe that's why it smeared more on me. It came off really easily, but like I said, it's $2! If you need to get something really quick you can't beat it!
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Perfect for bottom lashes. It doesn't build a lot of volume but the formula is nice if you're going for a natural look. I wear contact lenses and didn't have any issues with this mascara smearing them. I would compare this to Physician Formula Organic Wear Mascara except this one conditions the lashes and leaves them feeling soft.
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
If you are trying to rehab your lashes after using some of the more intense mascaras out there then this would definitely be helpful. it is very runny and smudges easily so you need to apply it first and wait for it to dry if you plan on using any eyeshadows or liners with it.
Overall it is a decent mascara for the price and to use if you're just hanging out at home or casually with friends but not something to be used if you are dressing up or doing any kind of fashion makeup.
Lisa
I did not have a good experience with this particular mascara. The formula clumped on my lashes because the brush applied very thick. I was able to brush it out with a spoolie brush but after about an hour it flaked off. I would recommend saving a few dollars and getting a better drugstore product. I have enjoyed the maybelline mascaras a lot more.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?