BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Angelica F.
Aurora
This mascara really did give me volume and length. It wasn’t as waterproof as I would like it though. It did stay for a bit but if I’m under water for a bit it does smear under my eyes.
Amanda C.
Williamston, SC
Absolutely LOVED how my lashes responded to this mascara. I was a first time user and now this is hands down one of my faves. It was also much cheaper than most competitor brands. Will be buying this brand again.
Angel P.
Lewisville, AR
Wet'n'Wild Mega Protein waterproof mascara does good. It doesn't clump and is waterproof. It doesn't give mega lashes but it does give decent lashes. Good quality for a cheap price.
Caitlin D.
Clarksville
Absolutely love this. It helped regrow my lashes over night love it. I love how I can curl my lashes and put a coat of this on and let it dry and then put a coat of curling masscure on.
Morgan F.
Flower Mound
I love this massacre! i’ve been using this for a couple of months now and i’m amazed. the only downside to this is really know how to properly put it on, lol. but the are no major down sides to this product.
Brittany C.
Tomahawk
Love this mascara perfect size wish the brush was a little better but when it dries it doesn't leave you lashes feeling fake so to me it's comfortable on the eyes
Laurie B.
Pasadena, TX
This mascara is terrible. It is super wet and is so hard to apply. It also burned my eyes so I had to stop using it. It was a terrible mascara I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Kameko W.
Reedley, CA
I needed some new mascara and I came across this mascara. It was my first time using and the reason I purchased this product is because the pricing was a good price. I feel like it lasted and it made my eyelashes look fuller. The problem with this product is that you cannot be in a hurry to apply otherwise you will get black all over. After giving it time to dry it was great and I would buy again.
Anahi M.
For the price it is a great mascara, I honestly just purchased this while I was out because I left my mascara at home and because it was so cheap but now I am on my second tube because it has really helped my lashes get thicker and fuller. When I read "Helps lashes get fuller and thicker blah blah blah " I think we'll that's BS but this mascara actually conditioned my lashes. Also if you don't like struggling to take off mascara just simply don't buy waterproof :)
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I got this mascara cause i was running out of time to find something for prom that would work, so i had to go with this product because it was only $2.00. I have to say it's worth the price, but it doesn't go on very good, the brush just isn't that great. I would probably buy it again if it was an absolute emergency, and if i was completely out.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?