BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Alyssa S.
I found myself on a weekend trip with no mascara, so quickly grabbed this at a local store. I was pleased with its preformance, no major raccoon eyes in the afternoon after sweating outside. It also didn't clump up like I was afraid it would, overall it was a fine mascara.
Aubree S.
Clarksville
Oh my goodness, this product is great. It was maybe $3 at Wal-Mart and it was very worth it. It makes my thin lashes look thick, full, and healthy. I would recommend this product for everyone with thin lashes that wants a great product without paying too much.
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
It looks good when going for a natural look. It's a good affordable price. My only complaint is that if just a little bit of water touches It instantly starts to come off. But it's easy to wash off at the end of the day.
Valeria 😻.
Absolutely love this mascara its really dark and intense on the eyelashes giving it a very dark effect and it extenuate the lashes making them look very long, thick, and full and its also an affordable product been using it for as long as i can remember!
Maria O.
I currently have this in my makeup box. I naturally have long eye lashes. This mascara is very light but is very gently on my eyelashes. I have dark eyes and I love the dark mascara. I recommend to anybody looking for a good but yet affordable mascara.
Jennifer S.
There are a few varieties of mascara out there within the $1-$2 dollar range, and this mascara is one of the better ones. Is it comparable to a mascara that's a few dollars more, or a high-end mascara? Definitely not, but being dirt cheap it delivers decent results. One thing that's noticeable is that it doesn't clump whatsoever. You can put a dozen layers of this mascara on and it doesn't get clumpy at all. That being said, you really do have to layer this on to see any results. I had to put on five coats of this, at least, for it to show up on my lashes. But when it did, it looked fairly good. I went over this with another mascara that's a bit higher quality to get a better final look, but this mascara is good for a couple of base coats to separate lashes and give some initial volume. You can pay a few dollars more and get better drugstore mascaras, but this is one of the cheapest and gives decent results for the price.
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
This masacara is great! Its very afforadable and can do pretty much the same thing the expensive masacara does! Its very long lasting and great for your lashes! Overall, its the best drugstore mascara out there! I would definitely recommend, its great quality!
Lesly C.
Spring , TX
This mascara is literally a love hate relationship because it is a great price it is waterproof which is great but it doesn’t do much for my lashes no volume a little length but like ehhhh lol ! And I’m not too picky with mascara so ...
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
I usually stick towards Mabelline mascara. But I've started using wet n wild's mascara and I truly love it. It's just like it says water proof and the color is a bold bold black. Of course I'd but it again. Only one I wanna buy now.
Gillian H.
Madera , CA
Overall, I was not that impressed by this mascara. It was on the watery side, it did a good job of separating my lashes but it did not add any volume and it crumbled and flaked. An okay product but not one I would buy again.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?