BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Maria G.
virginia Beach
This mascara makes your eyelashes long and it stays on all day this is a good mascara
M K.
Purchased at: Target
Used this for dance and I didn't have to reapply half why through like other mascaras. It is very inexpensive and stays on very well. But with that it can also be very had to find a makeup remover that can remove it. Other then that it is a great drugstore product.
Emilie T.
Zanesville
Purchased at: Walgreens
It doesn’t smudge much. I’ve been wearing this mascara everyday for 2 years and it’s never let me down.
Josie G.
4825 montgomery st riverside ca
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this mascara and works great at such an affordable price. Doesn’t smudge or flake off. Makes my lashes look O long and full. I’ve really fallen in love with it and will keep repurchasing due to its great formula and affordable price
Christine K.
It went on fairly easy, a nice black color, a little clumpy on the wand. The only problem was after awhile it started to wear off and gave me dark under eye circles. For the price point I shouldn’t complain.
member-4b0e3
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product it gives my lashes such a lift and has grown them tremendously. Wet and wild has really great mascaras
Mariah H.
I absolutely love this mascara .... I might have done a review before but oh well I really love this product it is my go to drug store mascara. I use this product with every look it's just a perfect mascara and I definitely recommend it to anyone who's wanting to try it.
Lauren L.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The only reason why I dropped a star rating is because I find that the wand is kind of big and can be hard to maneuver around the lashes. Other than that, I really like this mascara! It stays put, but it can be easily removed with micellar water that is designed to remove waterproof makeup. It makes my lashes look much longer, but it doesn't make them look clumpy.
Ashleigh H.
Cape Town
This is a great everyday mascara! It glides on, has minimal to no fall out, zero smudging - minus the times I spray setting spray all over my face while my mascara is 0.5 seconds on.

I had a small space on my upper lashes where the middle portion of my lashes were shorter than the rest and this mascara has not only helped them grow out, but it’s made all my lashes feel and look fuller and longer.

It’s easy to clean off at the end of the day and glides onto lashes effortlessly. It’s definitely not an extra volume extra length type mascara but it gives me the colour and volume that I’m looking for day to day. Will keep using this as my first love when applying mascara!
Susan Estefania D.
mita mascara de pestañas no me gusto mucho, la verdad el producto se me seco rapido y el aplicador no me agrado mucho, las pestañas no quedaban muy bien separadas y era muy pesada la pestañina lo cual ocasionaba que en lugar de subirmelas me las aplastaba, el empaque si me gusta tiene colores bonitos y vivos.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?