BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
This is the same rating I would give any wet-n-wild mascara! Any kind I’ve bought I received the same results! I use mascara everyday, it is my go to product, but not this brand at all! It clumps all you lashes together and the chemical smells are so strong! I will never buy this brand of mascara again!
Jessica J.
This was the first mascara, that I bought! I had no idea how to put it on, wear it but it worked! I love that it is waterproof, hard to find a good mascara, that works and is waterproof too!
Julie P.
Kingsport
This is kind of a wet mascara
It does make your lashes look very pretty when applied and is dried down. It can be built up a little at a time. But done too quickly it can cause them to get clumps and to stick together and unflattering.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
I purchased this in a pinch when I realized I forgot my regular mascara at home and because it is so expensive I thought it was worth trying. This product is very impressive and is something I definitely would buy again in the future.
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando, FL
I like this mascara only for my bottom lashes because of the applicator but not for my top lashes because I feel that I doesn’t do much to my lashes I feel that it could be better about the protein idk if it does something
zuleyni f.
boston
despite being waterproof, I fall in the area under the eye and it leaves me like a raccoon, the product itself is very thick and when I remove it I have to clean the applicator because it comes out with excess product
Heather T.
I bought this mascara because it was waterproof. It was a good product. Sometimes it would be clumped up, but it was not hard at all to use. It worked great with my eye color. I think that I would buy it again.
Anna C.
Clermont
This is a good drugstore mascara. However I’d still grab my Maybelline ones over this one I only purchased it once however I would be open to trying it again. It tends to clump my lashes just a bit more than my liking but over all good product.
Zeliam C.
This mascara is awesome. Besides making your lashes look super long and black it tkes care of them. It is very affordable. I love it. The only thing that could be improved isthe packaging but that doesn’t affect it’s quality.
Samantha H.
Kankakee
It's a decent waterproof mascara it does Clump a little bit and after a while of wearing it it starts to flake but if you're just using it over another mascara to make it waterproof it's perfect
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?