BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Misty A.
Monte Alto
Omg I love this mascara. Gives volume to lashes. I highly recommend it. Bought mine at Walmart and dollar general or CVS. I will continue to buy this.
Crystal B.
Booneville, KY
I really love just about anything that wetnwild puts out into stores. For an expensive bramd, it is actually some of the best cosmetics I've ever used.
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I love this mascara especially for my lower lash line it works great and get into places you actually couldnt get. Love it and very good for the price
Jessica M.
Not sire if its just me, i had high hopes for it usually their products are great but this one realy didnt do much for me... atleast it was waterproof.
Sarah S.
grove city, PA
Love this one my favorite. It give volume and great black color. The only thing it does flake and it also plumps up but it's great if you handle those.
Tara M.
Overall a great product however it didn’t seem to give the volume/length I was looking for as I have very short lashes and prefer a more fuller look.
Ana💛 S.
I love this mascara it did an awesome job with giving volume!!! I loved it and would definitely recommend it this is my favorite drug store mascara.
ashley d.
It’s decent for the price. It’s cheap so I wasn’t expecting much. At first it makes my lashes look nice and long but it doesn’t stay on for very long
Alexis L.
Electra
I really think it works because how it goes with your eyelashes it works amazing it make your lashes so incredible and make them longer and more form
Jazmine S.
I really been loving this mascara this spring. It doesn't clump my lashes and make me look crazy. The only negative thing is it dried out quickly.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?