BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Molly M.
It is an okay mascara, it does do a very good job at coating the lashes and preventing clumps, but I prefer more length and a little volume benefits in my mascaras.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
I got this from a pharmacy when I was traveling and needed a cheap replacement mascara for a wedding. I was pleasantly surprised that this mascara goes on nice and smooth and looks great.
Meghan L.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is some amazing mascara! It was purchased for me by someone, and I was very surprised at the quality and result of it! I would purchase this over and over!
Valarie S.
I got this to grow my lashes some I think it did. But I use this as a base though. It not the greatest it getting all your lashes coated & it's pretty cheap to
Aiza W.
Rolla, MO
Oh I so love this mascara . And it makes my lashes thick and nice . Gonna buy more ❤❤Wet n Wild MegaProtein Mascara️️ wet n wild Mega Protein Mascara
Ashlyn H.
Vance , AL
Great buy, easy application, waterproof was resilient, smudge proof, long wear, did have to apply more coats to get the look I wanted. Overall decent product
Stephanie M.
Sioux City
Purchased at: Target
This mascara was very clumpy and made my lashes very heavy. For the first fifteen to twenty minutes after applying it, my lashes kept getting stuck together.
I love this mascara, i only use wet and wild products and i love love love this one. Its 1.98 at my local walmart. It lasts quite a while too very smooth.
Kaylee B.
Love love love!! My favorite mascara ever. It's got a thinner formula so it doesn't clump up and it never really flakes off. Buildable and long-lasting!
Brooklyn A.
Salt Lake City
I think this mascara is a great water proof mascara. The only thing was that it's so good i had a hard time removing it after a day of wearing it.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?