BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Rebecca B.
Burn this mascara with fire. It did nothing. Barely even tinted my lashes. Forget any sort of length or volume or anything. Get a Maybelline mascara. This is terrible.
Zariya G.
West Deptford, NJ
Melissa V.
Chandler, AZ
okay i didn't buy the 6 pack but the mascara is surprisingly really good. i didn't need a whole lot to make my lashes look longer and it's good for when you're on the run. i would definitely buy this again when in a pinch
Shan B.
Florida
Never clumpy and makes your lashes look like your lashes but just a better version. It’s very, very natural so it doesn’t do much for length and “dramatic” looks. I usually use it if I want to look really simple.
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
Thai is a great drug store mascara. It's not 100% waterproof but it's worth it for the price. It last almost all day and it makes my lashes long and thick. It's definitely on the better end of drug store makeup.
Danielle B.
buford
This is my favorite inexpensive mascara!!! I get it all the time. I love how it makes my lashes look. It's very easy to apply it doesn't clump, very long lasting. It gives me a flirty look. You can apply more than one coat and still be okay.
jessica G.
goose creek
wet n wild waterproof mascara is great its very affordable and i got mine from cvs and and it gives you a full look and easy to apply and use  and i would buy this product again i use mine every day.
Justice N.
gastonia
Was not a fan it smells gross and is very clumpy. Easy to use but very clumpy! I used everyday for two weeks in high school and hated it. Not a fan of the green packaging either wouldn’t purchase again!
Rebecca C.
Julie P.
Kingsport
This is kind of a wet mascara
It does make your lashes look very pretty when applied and is dried down. It can be built up a little at a time. But done too quickly it can cause them to get clumps and to stick together and unflattering.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?