BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Shantelle H.
I’m going to be completely honest, I feel like wet n Wild is one of the most underrated brands in he beauty community. I have tried servers of their products (foundation, highlighter, lipsticks, nail polishes, mascaras, etc) and have NEVER found one I disliked. This is a wonderful mascara, it gave my lashes length and volume without making them clumpy, it also held the curl all day long. As far as the water proof aspect goes, it holds up very well and is actually pretty difficult to remove. I round a cream/lotion based makeup remover does the best with removing. The only reason I’m not giving this product 5 stars is the mascara had a very strong scent when opening the tube/applying. Once the mascara dries it’s fine but the scent is strong of chemicals.
Shyannemakeup K.
Scituate
Hands down the worst mascara I have ever used. The packing of this mascara is the same as other mascara packing by Wet n wild. The price is great really cheap. I didn’t like this mascara because it didn’t do anything to my eyelashes. My eyelashes are short and this mascara made my eyelashes look even shorter. I would not recommend this if you have short eyelashes I would recommend this to someone with larger eyelashes than my
Melissa L.
Satsuma, FL
I bought this on sale for .75 cents. I was curious. I applied this to my lashes and it looked amazing. It made my lashes look natural (which I like half the time). It separated my lashes well. It wasn't a thick or heavy formula. I would recommend. It inexpensive and does a decent job.
Alayna M.
This is currently the mascara I’m using. I have quite a few problems with this product. It is super sticky and clumpy. Hard to wash off. And it dries up really easily. Definitely not one of Wet’n Wild’s best products.
Kaylee B.
This is a really good product for the sole reason that it does what is stated. It is definitely water proof!!! It is long lasting and really good if ya mans taking you swimming on the first date
Kelly P.
San Francisco
I bought it at my local drug store (Rite Aid) volume and length would be a problem because it just coats your lashes I use this product when I don’t have time to go buy another.It’s a pitch black mascara, but the only thing I would have to saw is that it doesn’t really give you length or volume ,it pretty much just coats your lashes
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
This product lasts First of all. It was inexpensive and it did not clump much which I was excited about. I bought it at Walgreens on a sale I had to use makeup remover to get it off but its worth the money and worth wearing it didn't flake or cake up on me during wear and I highly recommend if you have a budget to stick to
Karen B.
A friend of mine told me to try wet and wild mascara.  The price was great so I tried it and of course I bought waterproof because there is nothing worse than when mascara runs.  I went to the water park which would be a great testament to whether or not their waterproof claim is true.  My L’Oreal waterproof withstands the water slides.  Would Wet and Wild do the same at a cheaper price?  Well, you get what you pay for.   My mascara ran and I looked like a raccoon.  I should have known the price was too good to be true!
Ashley L.
Fayetteville, NC
I can not say I like this mascara. I don't know if its just not the type I like or what but I didn't do anything for my lashes. I went on very little and it didn't last. It flaked off after about a hour of wearing it. I would not purchase this again. I love wet and wild but not this product.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This product is okay. It does make the lashes look longer. I have brown eyes and it pairs well with them. I think it could be better compared to other products. When trying wash it off it seems to clump a bit and still has to be removed with a makeup remover wipe. I probably won’t buy again .
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?