BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Shantelle H.
I’m going to be completely honest, I feel like wet n Wild is one of the most underrated brands in he beauty community. I have tried servers of their products (foundation, highlighter, lipsticks, nail polishes, mascaras, etc) and have NEVER found one I disliked. This is a wonderful mascara, it gave my lashes length and volume without making them clumpy, it also held the curl all day long. As far as the water proof aspect goes, it holds up very well and is actually pretty difficult to remove. I round a cream/lotion based makeup remover does the best with removing. The only reason I’m not giving this product 5 stars is the mascara had a very strong scent when opening the tube/applying. Once the mascara dries it’s fine but the scent is strong of chemicals.
Kelly P.
San Francisco
I bought it at my local drug store (Rite Aid) volume and length would be a problem because it just coats your lashes I use this product when I don’t have time to go buy another.It’s a pitch black mascara, but the only thing I would have to saw is that it doesn’t really give you length or volume ,it pretty much just coats your lashes
Aubree S.
Clarksville
Oh my goodness, this product is great. It was maybe $3 at Wal-Mart and it was very worth it. It makes my thin lashes look thick, full, and healthy. I would recommend this product for everyone with thin lashes that wants a great product without paying too much.
Zhana K.
When applying this product it goes on very smooth. Even when applying a generous amount it won’t become clumpy. It is very easy to apply the wand brush is very spacious. The price is affordable. I would recommend trying this product if you haven’t already.
Lesly C.
Spring
This mascara is literally a love hate relationship because it is a great price it is waterproof which is great but it doesn’t do much for my lashes no volume a little length but like ehhhh lol ! And I’m not too picky with mascara so ...
Alayna M.
This is currently the mascara I’m using. I have quite a few problems with this product. It is super sticky and clumpy. Hard to wash off. And it dries up really easily. Definitely not one of Wet’n Wild’s best products.
Samari R.
Ohio
Absolutely obsessed definitely love this product I use it every day it does not last a very long time with me because I do use eyeshadow every day even when I’m not wearing that much make up you want of my face is completely clear no foundational nothing I put that mascara on it’s amazing I think everybody needs it I’m probably over hyping it but to me it’s not even over hope it’s worth every penny and it’s not really even that expensive so
Angelica F.
Aurora
This mascara really did give me volume and length. It wasn’t as waterproof as I would like it though. It did stay for a bit but if I’m under water for a bit it does smear under my eyes.
Karen H.
Mora, MN
This mascara is definitely not my favorite! The wand is way too bulky and the handle is too short. It feels very awkward to use. The formula isn't great. This mascara doesn't build up well either. Even though it was very cheap, I wish I hadn't wasted my money or time. Wet n Wild has other great mascaras worth spending your money on.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
This product lasts First of all. It was inexpensive and it did not clump much which I was excited about. I bought it at Walgreens on a sale I had to use makeup remover to get it off but its worth the money and worth wearing it didn't flake or cake up on me during wear and I highly recommend if you have a budget to stick to
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?