BY WET N WILD

Think of this mascara as your personal trainer – it always knows what’s best for you and will whip you right into shape. This amazing formula puts your lashes on a diet of soy and wheat proteins, acai oil, and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen them while noursihing them so they thrive, like any good trainer.

Water/Eau, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, VP/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• How do you guys like this mascara?11 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mascara. I always like a good price...6 Answers
  • Does it irritate the eyes? Or makes your lashes fall? 6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This gives great volume and length! Last a long time at least 10hrs with no touch up! Very convient and easy to carry around!" in 9 reviews
  • "This has Grew my eyelashes so much! I love it! I bought it at Walmart and the Dollar Store! It works and is long lasting. My eyes are dark brown and it brings them out. If you want your eyelashes to grow, buy this product" in 4 reviews
Sunni H.
Cayce
I would definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget who wants to look like their natural eyelashes are just enhanced. This mascara has a nice sized brush – not too large, or too small – and isn’t obnoxiously curved or spiky. It has helped make my lashes look longer, look fuller, and coat them with a nice black coloring without being too dramatic like some black lashes can be. This would be a great option for someone who wanted a little bit of mascara on their lashes prior to applying false lashes as I feel like, even though I don’t wear them, it would help them blend in without being overwhelming. If you’re someone who likes to layer your mascara to help build up the drama, this mascara seems to do that effortlessly without clumping or making the lashes too spidery. I love using this mascara and especially for the price, would highly recommend it for anyone looking for something natural and less pricey. (I’m not going to call it cheap because for what it does, you would never know) An excellent product in my eyes – and while it isn’t my favorite of all time I would definitely continue purchasing it to use again.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I am really digging the Wet and Wild Mega protein 425 mascara it makes my lashes look even longer which is crazy because I have really long natural eyelashes and I love the fact that it's conditioning my lashes and it helps them look fuller and thicker and it has soy protein. So not only does it make you look beautiful they're also helping your lashes. Is very inexpensive which is also another Plus and it comes very highly recommended from me!!! I got mine at Walmart for super cheap♡
Haley P.
MI
I don’t like this mascara at all. For me it makes my lashes stick together and look awful. I was hoping it would make them long and pretty but that’s not the case. I don’t suggest buying this. And it’s super messy.. it tends to get on your eyelid or above it and that’s frustrating!
Stephanie M.
This mascara is honestly amazing! I initially got it for the low price when I was in a pinch years ago, and have yet to let it go! I also go back to it. Hands down best drug-store mascara! I would pay a bit more for waterproof, but it's good as is! This mascara leaves my lashes looking long and thick without clumping. A little goes a long way with this one!
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I was soooo hoping this mascara would be a drug store low cost miracle worker. Unfortunately, I just threw this with the pile of other fails. My puny, sparse lashes didn't lengthen, volumize, or multiply with this mascara and it surely wasn't waterproof. I would have given it a 0 out of 0 if available. I'm just glad I only lost $2.99 on this.
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I gave this mascara 3 stars to be nice. It’s cheap mascara, I got it for $1.99 at Walgreens. Love it because wet n Wild has cruelty free products and some are vegan. Does it do its job as a mascara? Yes, it coats your lashes. Did it work as well as an $8 mascara? No. I had to constantly build it up and it didn’t dry very quickly. I also don’t love the wand, it’s pretty straight and all the bristles are the same length so it’s not that great for volume in my opinion. The formula seems very watery and the applicator doesn’t allow much product on the brush. The mascara did leave my lashes slightly clumpy and jagged so I would be careful. I would spend the extra money to get a better one.
Nicki S.
I don't care what anyone says about any other mascaras this and the Mega Volume from Wet n Wild are the best mascaras I have ever had. They are so so affordable and I find that they outbeat any other high priced fancy mascara. They never leave clumps and I get soooo many compliments on my lashes. When I tell people what I use and how much it costs they are baffled and then they try it and absolutely love it. Do yourself a favor and for the price just go try this Mega Protein and the MEGA VOLUME (in a yellow tube)_ I would have reviewed it too but they didn't have an option for it. TRY THE MEGA VOLUME it is by far the best mascara ever with the Mega Protein as a close second
Michaela C.
This had been my go-to mascara for years. I swear when I was only exclusively using this product on my lashes that they were growing beautifully. I caught this product on sale one time at Walgreens and bought several tubes because I loved it so much. The price is also amazing, only two or three bucks depending on where you get it from.
Tiyanna H.
This attracted me because it had protein on the package. However this mascara is okay. It does a good job at separating the lashes but that's about it. It does not clump up which is a good thing. This is very affordable but I probably would not buy it again because I like volumizing and thickening mascaras.
Lucy F.
High ridge
I love this mascara this mascara so much. What I would improve is the length. It makes your eyelashes long but not thick. I use this a lot but I use a thinking mascara before I apply. I would consider buying it again.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
How does the mega Protein mascara compare to your other mascaras. Is it a hit or miss for you?
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Does this give you an ok curl?
Vibs C.
How do you guys like this mascara?
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
Does anyone else think that this mascara is a bit too on the watery side?
Maria D.