Wet N Wild Mega Plump Dual Ended Mascara uploaded by Luz A.Wet N Wild Mega Plump Dual Ended Mascara uploaded by Sandra B.

BY WET N WILD

Do you like it on top or bottom? Why not try both ways for full effect? This double threat mascara will give both your top and bottom lashes up to 5X the volume for 360-degrees of plumped-up lashes! On one end is our big, fat brush that hugs your top lashes with the TLC they deserve, wrapping around your entire lash line without clumping. The other end is a super-soft, slim brush that defines your lower lashes gently and smoothly, leaving no lash unattended. Both sides ought to get the same amount of lovin’, dontcha think?

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

Devin F.
This mascara is great because it's not overly expensive and unlike a lot of other brands it doesn't clump. It works great and it's the only mascara that I've ever worn every day and then ran out of before it went bad.
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
I like this wet and wild 360 mascara for multiple reasons. One being that it's so inexpensive and two it doesn't clump up. If you're wanting to try something new and affordable this is it.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
This double threat mascara is amazing is super soft and inexpensive. You're going to have a 360-degree of plumped up lashes.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
If you are looking for a cheap mascara that's ok this is it. It works but there's not a lot of product in it and the wand for the top lashes isn't good at all. I use this as a base coat and use the bottom wand.
Moni A.
I've recently bought this mascara and I like it. I love how creamy this mascara is and I love the fact it was two wands. Of course one wand looks like your average mascara wand for you top lashes and the for the bottom lashes the wand is slimmer and more precise. I not a big a fan of the wand for the top lashes though.
Grace D.
I like the style of the tube and brushes. One for the top lashes and one for the bottom lashes, which is obviously, a much smaller brush. Not much product in the tubes and runs out quickly. I prefer using this as a base for other mascara's, but I use this alone on my bottom lashes. It's perfect for that.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
This is my first time ever buying wet n' wild mascara. I really like the dual wand applicator, and my bottom lashes looked great! (Normally I just use the same mascara for the top and the bottom.) The only reason I gave it a 4 star is because it seems like there isn't a whole lot of product.
Victoria D. R.
Las Cruces, NM
I like this mascara! It has two brushes,one for top lashes and one for bottom. Its not clumpy and stays on really well. It drys fairly quickly and doesn't run. I've had it for about a month now and I will buy again when I run out!
Shayauna G.
For a cheap mascara, it works pretty well. It isn't my favorite but it works in a pinch. For the price I can't complain too much.
kayley e.
Mobile, AL
Love this brand. Does not clump up and makes your lashes long. It is cheaper than some of the other brands.
kayley e.
Mobile, AL
Who else loves this brand?