BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty well for a random mascara. Not the best but worth the price and will get the job done if need be. You can find it anywhere and it's not expensive so it's worth a try and I would recommend it.
Chelsea D.
This is a very good cheap alternative to any high end mascara. I love mine. The only con is it's a bit smudgey and flakey but it's cheap so what do you expect? I enjoy mine on a lighter makeup day and I love using it with the primer.
Ciara M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I think wet n wild has always been a underrated make up brand. For the price and the quality?! It's so good! And that's no different for this mascara! It's so great! Does wonders volumizes and lengthens
Conor G.
Palos Park, IL
AmAzing mascara for amazing price! Is equivalent to the benefit they're real mascara. Leaves lashes soft, separated, long, and PITCH BLACK!!
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give a 3 because it didn't give my eyelashes much of anything... It's great quality just wasn't for me.. And I love wet n wild products
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara. I'm very picky about my mascara but this is some good mascara. Any girl would love this. Every woman should try this.
Mairi C.
Alma, MI
Loved this product a lot! It went on smoothly and worked really well! Great price and does an amazing job!!
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara doesn't clump! Mine however dried up pretty quick but for the price i think it's great!
Dallas D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara!! Great color lasts all day and keeps your lashs in place. Great price to.