BeautyEyeEyelinerVoronajj
Wet N Wild Mega Last Retractable Eye Liner, #C691A Black - 1 Ea, Pack of 3

Wet N Wild Mega Last Retractable Eye Liner, #C691A Black - 1 Ea, Pack of 3

by Voronajj

the product is not eligible for priority shipping

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet N Wild Mega Last Retractable Eye Liner, #C691A Black - 1 Ea, Pack of 3!
How would you rate this product?
Lidia Z.
Wet N Wild Mega Last Retractable Eye Liner, #C691A Black - 1 Ea, Pack of 3 uploaded by Lidia Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the product specially the quality and price. You can found en every store. I bought in Walmart a good price and I love the results.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This eyeliner pencil is a really amazing pencil especially for its price. It won’t smudge or smear throughout the day nor does it transfer like some others tend to do after a while of wearing it.
Danielle B.
Panama City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
To be a low end product it does amazingly. I use it almost ever time I wear makeup. It goes on smooth and last a long time. And best part is no sharpening.
Kayla T.
Harrisburg, IL
Wet N Wild Mega Last Retractable Eye Liner, #C691A Black - 1 Ea, Pack of 3 uploaded by Kayla T.
A great drug store buy. Glides on easily, and blends out well for a smokey eye look. It does tend to run off of the bottom waterline, but it does great for a top eyeliner.

Looking for your answer?