wet n wild Mega Last Liquid Catsuit Metallic Lipstick, Pink Your Poison uploaded by Katya L.

BY WET N WILD

CATSUIT up your lips for a purrrfect sultry look with the multi-dimensional metallic finish of this liquid lipstick in bold shades for Fall. Its dynamic pigments appear to change with the light--like the reflexes of a cat. see more...

CJ J.
Germantown, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had my makeup done and the makeup artist used this color, I was so shocked when she told me it was wet and wild! For one, the color stayed all night, the price is awesome! This color has become one of my staples and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Loren-Renee B.
Henrico, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wear this daily and I love the formula. Not overly dry yet dries down nicely with 0 problems. Lasts all day long even through eating and drinking. Doesn't crack at all. Like any other liquid lip, put a bit of chapstick underneath.
samantha r.
elizabethtown
Purchased at: Walmart
I love everything wet and wild has to offer. They are such a great affordable drugstore brand that compete with major high end brands and most of the time beat out those brands. They are my go to for drugstore makeup by far. Their liquid catsuit lippie line is simply amazing. Im so shocked by how cheap it is and how long it lasts on the lips.
member-b5f35
Is okay. Not so much impress about this lipstick the quality is not excellent. Is a little bit pricey forme. The package is okay not impress about that either. First time use and last time I'm going to buy it again is little to pricey for the place I buy.
Rhenn R.
Redding, CA
Purchased at: Target
Wet N Wild is not the same company you remember from years past, ladies! They are amazing these days. Their highlighters are up there with Becca and Ofra. The Liquid Catsuits get a medium review fro. Me, because they are inconsistent. Sone ar amazing, some are flops. Tey out a few colors and see!
Katya L.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Target
I bought the hot pink and the black. The sparkles in the Lipstick was a cute touch! I used the black one in a tribal look! I erased it close after then because I don’t wear black lipstick since it doesn’t look that great on me.
Kirsten J.
Mineral Wells
The color is awesome! Wet n Wild is my favorite drug store brand for liquid lipsticks! The staying power is absolutely top notch!! The application wand makes it very easy to apply! Above and beyond my expectations!
Brandy B.
Homerville, Georgia
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love love love this color and once you pit it in on its gonna pretty much stay there all day. I always wear this kind to work and I usually do have at least a light color of t at the very end if. The s
Ashley G.
Covington
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!  I was definitely shocked by how nice the formula is considering the price.  It definitely shows up metallic, but dries down completely and does not have a huge issue with transferring.  It is comfortable to wear and I would definitely recommend this lipstick to someone else!
Nora a.
st.michael
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lipstick with a passion the colors beautiful and so long lasting. I wish for the price the wands we’re easier to use on big lips but I’m so in love with this lipstick it doesn’t even matter I would recommend this.