BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Make an IMPACT! This revolutionary mascara formula provides EXTREME volume and length with a silicon complex that provides elasticity and flexibility. Proven to enhance the natural lash up to 8X, this all-in-one formula is enriched with Kernel Oil to...

Wet N Wild Mega Impact Mascara
  • "I didn't really like this mascara I don't know if it was me but there are better way more better than this mascara it doesn't really make them long and if it did any volume you're not separated I don't recommend this" in 27 reviews
  • "My favorite. All time must have. It's long lasting and nice packaging. Affordable and would recommend to anyone who asks about it and it's a good value." in 13 reviews
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I decided to try out a cheaper mascara to see if it worked on my eyelashes. I purchased Wet N Wilds mega impact mascara from Walgreens for under $5. The brush is easy to hold onto making application a breeze without a need for awkward angles. I love how dark this mascara is, completely masks away the stray eyelashes creating more of an intense bold look. It dries quickly allowing you to apply multiple coats quickly if desired. Personally, the mascara lasted perfectly all throughout the day and even through my sleep that same night, it's there to stay. My only complaint is the fact it does get a bit clumpy near the corners of your eyes. A great little mascara that doesn't break the bank.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Where do I began? WET N WILD has stepped up their game by far! This mascara is very fulfilling all does not clump. It is in a very sleek orange tube easy to spot this one. Very easy to apply and smooth application with a thick full look. My eyelashes are pretty long and this does not do anything but make them simply amazing! For a 3 pack of these at Walmart its only $13.36! $13.36 for 3 full size tubes of awesomeness! Will always recommend this product to everyone I know and then some! I also buy this on pretty regular basis. Never know when you will need more!
Rachel C.
I LOVED this mascara. It makes me so sad to not see it in stores anymore. I really liked how the bristles were designed and how the formula applied from the first time you opened it until the last time you were able to use it. I miss this mascara so much!
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
This mascara leaves your lashes looking very chunky. I don’t really like my eye lashes to look chunky but more of a natural look . It is a little difficult to get the lashes you’d like to have without putting on fake ones, many coats would have to Be applied. I won’t be buying this product again because it’s just not a look I’d go for.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I love my mascara really black and this is very black . I've used this many times really affordable. I use almost everyday and it goes on great dosent clump up or smesr when you wipe your eye. It has good packaging. And I would buy it again and deffinitly recommend to others.
Chloe S.
Hoxie
It’s a mascara, I can say that. It does it’s job, I’ve used worse I’ve used better. It doesn’t necessarily give your lashes a full boost, but you can notice a difference when applying to your lashes. It also starts to have fallout off your lashes after wearing for awhile, and it feels super dry on your lashes if not applied sparingly. It is however a good color, and if you need mascara in a pinch, this one will do.
Summer Q.
Princeton
Really great mascara! I love how defined it makes your eyelashes and even eyes look! The blackest one is my favorite. I love how long and full this mascara really makes your lashes look!❤
Megan B.
Pembroke, NC
I’m always on my he hunt for dupes and this mascara is one of my favorite drug store brands. The quality is good. No clumping. Not watery. Good consistency. Had to reapply before dinner but for the price, definitely worth it. I would definitely recommend this for women on budgets but needing the full coverage and lasting full lashes
Godfidence g.
Charlotte
Wet n' wild out did themselves with this product. This mascara has to be one of the easiest I've ever had to use! I've gone back 7 times now to re purchase. I bought this product at Walmart along with all the others by this brand. I highly recommend this mascara if you don't want any clumps or extremely hard to remove mascara.
Samantha H.
It was super good for around 2 weeks then it started to get clumpy. It doesn't compare to your bigger name brands such as tarte. It drys out faster is a lot thicker but not in a good way. But it did work for a little bit. I wouldn't buy it again unless I'm 100% out of it and can only afford 1 a few dollars worth of makeup.