BY WET & WILD

MegaGlo Highlighting Powder see more...

Fatima M.
3618 peppertree ln
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice pigment and nice to blend out I absolutely love this highlighter and will use it for a good highlight.
haley S.
Niles, OH
Girlll, yes this is one of my all time favs.Expecially when i don't dont have the time to go to Sephora or ULTA.
Samantha p.
Midwest City, OK
Definitely great price definitely a great product definitely suggest to a friend but won't be purchasing myself
Anglica A.
Chicago
This highlighter is very inexpensive and it works perfect. This highlight gives a very natural glowy look.
Kiara E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this highlighter because it’s so blinding and so cheap too! Definitely going to try other shades !
Alexis G.
For drugstore, this highlight is stunning. I use the shade precious petals and it gives such a nice glow.
Mariam M.
Storrs Manfield, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
It gives a nice glow but I think it is very subtle and disappears after a while which is disappointing.
Brittany B.
Louisville
Purchased at: Walmart
It was okay- not an all day wear like some of the other brands I’ve used. Not a terrible product
Aldercy N.
Really great highlighter and great price! Definitely recommend! It’s amazing and really pigmented
Valerie G.
I purchased three of these bad boys and they are legit and shiny like I was looking forward to when I purchased them. I love the finish and high sheen delivered that last all day. Would definitely purchase again.