BY WET & WILD

MegaGlo Highlighting Powder see more...

Mandy M.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Leaves A beautiful glow. You don't need to buy a high end highlighter to get a great glow. Applies silky smooth. Comes in a variety of shades but the golden ones are my favorite!
Brelee A.
I love the packaging on this product it's awesome when you're traveling this highlighter is super awesome when you want a natural look but sometimes it can get a little messy it lasts a long time and I would purchase this again when I run out
Alex P.
Purchased at: CVS
This is the best inexpensive highlighter i’ve ever bought. I’ve tried a few different ones and even some expensive ones and this one is so nice. I like that it comes in many colors and not just that tan color most highlighters come in.
Sarah M.
Charlotte, NC
Extremely impressed with the pigment of this highlighter! Not a brand I typically use but really love this product. Perfect amount of shimmer and on the pinkish side which works well with my complexion.
Cydney M.
Endicott, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great drug store highlighter, but for me personally I had to almost scrape off the top layer to get any kind of "glow" from it. Afterwards I have my had a single problem with it. And if you want a more intense highlight, just spray your brush and go it... it gets bright!!
Samantha D.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
This highlighter from the packaging is aesthetically pleasing. It’s pretty and appealing for sure. When it’s applied it looks nice, you can see it on your face when applied but it just is lacking enough boldness. I just wish it would show more. However it can be picked up on Amazon and at most stores.
Latasha T.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is a good base highlighter(wet and wild golden flower crown) to start off with. I would call this more of a luminous highlighter rather than a blinding one. This is a topper such as (bobbi brown bronze glow) on top and bam it will blow ur highlighters game out of the water.
Tawny H.
Odum
I bought this yesterday and decided what the heck I’ll try it honestly this is now my favorite highlighter it’s just a pretty as my high end highlighters if not better it’s easy to apply and looks so beautiful I will definitely buy again I can’t believe the price of this!
Elva J.
One of the items I received in my most reviewed influencer box. I gave this a 3 star only because I feel like you have to apply like 5 times before getting that satisfied glow, the color though is amazing because it’s not to orange or pink it’s just the right shine.
Emma P.
Tampa
Purchased at: Target
Best highlights ever used it’s so good and I love it because its a drug store product super cheap good for if you are on going on cheap side I just can’t explain how good this product is I just love it I highly recommended this highlighter I got mine 5 below ❤️