BY WET & WILD

MegaGlo Highlighting Powder see more...

Kimberly K.
Toledo
This product is so awesome! I love the glow that it gives. I use this a lot for nights out on the weekends, and during the week it give a nice highlight to the nose. Very worth the purchase
Claudice I.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it! I've seen so many great reviews on YouTube and wanted to try it out and saw it was sold out no matter where I went but I finally got my hands on one and I must say. It makes my fave glow. I love looking like a glazed donut and I must say,it can give you that effect. But of course you can do it more subtle by just grabbing less product. But I totally recommend it since it's affordable and is really great quality.
Lisa O.
Huntington Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this highlighter after seems tons of positive reviews online, and I have to say it is one of my favorites now! It has such a beautiful glow and comes with a pretty nice amount of product for its price. I have Blossom glow and Precious Petals and I alternate them every day. Sometimes I like to mix them as well!! 10/10 would recommend.
Ashlie L.
kalamazoo
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite new highlighter! I recently purchased “ Golden Flower Crown. “ i feel like I've found the Holy Grail drugstore highlighter! I own many highlighters from all different brands and like all of them for different reasons. However, these took my breath away. They are blinding and very build-able and come in flattering colors for different skin tones! I love these, and highly recommend them! Will continue purchasing!
Meagan T.
Syracuse, IN
Wet N Wild has the best highlight! I discovered it around tax time and I have been addicted to it ever since! It really makes my face glow! I bought this amazing product at Walmart and I can honestly say I have no regrets! I even asked my mom to get me this for Christmas.
Trinity D.
Tacoma Wa
This highlighter is good if you want to have a great shine on a low budget. It’s cheap and easy to get this 100% met my expectations for a highlight at its price. Very easy to apply you can apply it using a brush or your finger. The only bug is that it move easily on your face meaning you might have to touch it up through out the day.Wet n Wild Mega Glo Highlighting Powder
Rosy N.
Wheeling , IL
This is my current love! I got this in Influenster Beauty Box for reviewing . I loved the shine when applied on cheeks. There is no glitter in it and gives a nice finish and it is soo long lasting. I’ve been to Miami last week and i used only this highlighter on my entire trip. Love love loved it!
wet n wild® MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder
Samantha R.
La Feria, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS A GREAT DRUGSTORE HIGHLIGHTER!!!
ITS VERY PIGMENT!!!
EASY TO USE AND APPLY!!
I USE THIS FOR EVERY MAKEUP LOOK!!
TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!
COST: $5
LOCATED: ANY DRUGSTORE
Taylor L.
bossier city
This highlighters are seriously the best in the drug store game in my opinion. They aren’t powdery or dusty, they have wicked pigment and the glow is unreal. If you can get your hands on ‘precious petals’ that’s my go to.
Sindarvani L.
Hawthorne, CA
This highlighter is go creamy and smooth on the skin. It doesn't show any texture on the skin and sits on makeup beautifully. It's not too bright but bright enough. It's subtle and amazing to look at.