BY WET & WILD

MegaGlo Highlighting Powder see more...

Cydney M.
Endicott, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great drug store highlighter, but for me personally I had to almost scrape off the top layer to get any kind of "glow" from it. Afterwards I have my had a single problem with it. And if you want a more intense highlight, just spray your brush and go it... it gets bright!!
Latasha T.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is a good base highlighter(wet and wild golden flower crown) to start off with. I would call this more of a luminous highlighter rather than a blinding one. This is a topper such as (bobbi brown bronze glow) on top and bam it will blow ur highlighters game out of the water.
Samantha D.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
This highlighter from the packaging is aesthetically pleasing. It’s pretty and appealing for sure. When it’s applied it looks nice, you can see it on your face when applied but it just is lacking enough boldness. I just wish it would show more. However it can be picked up on Amazon and at most stores.
Elva J.
One of the items I received in my most reviewed influencer box. I gave this a 3 star only because I feel like you have to apply like 5 times before getting that satisfied glow, the color though is amazing because it’s not to orange or pink it’s just the right shine.
Apryll G.
lockhart
It’s not the best but it gets the job done it’s have a little bit of a texture when you apply it onto the skin but as long as you blend it out it will be good the colors so so unique and so different it’s for sure a good/cheap highlighter
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
A gem. After trying Becca, Fenty, Benefit, Too Faced and more... I keep going back to this inexpensive drugstore find. It looks beautiful, goes on smoothly, and lasts for a while. Skip the prestige products and go for this one instead.
Jennifer F.
Bedford, NH
So first off this is a great highlighter for the money. It was a little too intense for me, I prefer a slightly more subtle highlight. But the quality of the powder is much more than the 4.99 price tag suggests!
Sarah M.
Charlotte, NC
Extremely impressed with the pigment of this highlighter! Not a brand I typically use but really love this product. Perfect amount of shimmer and on the pinkish side which works well with my complexion.
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Really really beautiful highlighter and such a bang for your buck. It’s gives a gorgeous glow with a little bit of shimmer and sparkle. Great on any skin tone (in olive skin)! Bought at CVS!
Kimberly K.
Toledo
This product is so awesome! I love the glow that it gives. I use this a lot for nights out on the weekends, and during the week it give a nice highlight to the nose. Very worth the purchase