BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mega eyes eyeliner - dark brown

• Reviews on this eye liner? I've used a different wet n wild eye ...1 Answers
  • How long be for it dry out1 Answers
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
One of the worst liquid eye liners (felt tip) I've ever used! Super dry... only got about 3 lousy applications out of one. The felt tip is flimsy and not accurate to give a wing.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
I was a fan of these eyeliners for a while because of the price and the way it was going on my eyes however the pens started drying out much faster and the felt tip wasn't staying as intact which made it harder to apply a smooth line.
Jade P.
Mira loma, CA
This is hands down the best eyeliner around. It is very dark and it doesn't smear. It's easy to use and easy to take off at the end of the day. I truly love this and I think anyone who used it would love it too!
Jessie M.
Kingman, AZ
This eyeliner is great for almost everything. If you like to do wings (like me). This would. Be perfect for you!. Or just the regular Wet n Wild liquid eye liner.
Kelly C.
I needed a new liquid eyeliner and this may be it. It’s a felt tip marker, the texture when you apply it to your eyes can sometimes be slightly weird, I thought it was kind of dry at first, but now it’s better. Very black and gives me good precision, does not budge at all. When I was swatching it I tried rinsing it off with water and it stayed for a while even though it isn’t marketed as waterproof. It's a really good cheap mascara.
Christine B.
Covina, CA
I purchased this as a dupe for the KatVonD Tattoo liner and absolutely loved it! It's easy to glide onto the eyelid and creates a perfect wing. The only two downfalls to this product are that it doesn't last as long (go through tubes fast) and if I mess up and begin again, the product doesn't apply to the face or lid as sleek and definite.
amy z.
The first time i used this i loved it. The tip was so sharp and made great lines. It didnt transfer on my eyelids at all which was great. Unfortunately the second time i went to use it the next day, it was already dried up. I was a little upset and hoping that it was just the one i purchased!
Erica B.
Galesburg
Wet n wild makes suprisingly great liquid eyeliner for an incredibly affordable price. I've tried several more expensive liquid liners that simply can't hang in there throughout the day. I've been using wet n wild liquid liner for years now and swear by it.
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this eyeliner eyebrows, and I loveee it. Its so smooth, and long lasting. Who wouldn't lice this eyeliner. I only use this liner when I'm going for that full look. It's so easy to apply and it doesn't irritate my my face because I am very sensitive.
Babi E.
Dallas, TX
Some people compare this eyeLiner to the stila. At first i thought i found the perfect dupe, but after a month using, it just lost the pigment and the tip got to soft, making it hard to use. I don't think it worth the money just because is cheap. In the end you will need to buy a new eyeliner every month.
What is the point?
Ramona R.
Liberal, KS
Reviews on this eye liner? I've used a different wet n wild eye liner, but it felt like glue. Is this one any better?
cheyenne l.
How long be for it dry out