BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a cream application, this velvet-rich eyeliner provides long-lasting definition in a waterproof formula. Easy-to-use brush included. Wet n Wild Brand eye-liners Category 3 Pack

Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Great product! Is cheap and affordable! You can use use to wing your eyes and always smoke your bottom eyeliner! I love I think everyone should own this product! You won't regret buying it! You can get at drugstore.
Mesha B.
One of my favorite creme eyeliners. It’s true black and very pigmented. It is not patchy and goes on very smooth. I find myself reaching for this over my Chanel liner. I will definitely purchase this liner over and over again.
Janet H.
Olney, MD
By far my favorite gel liner !! I have been using this for years. I am a gel liner fanatic and this beats all my higher end liners. The packaging is garbage so I depot the actual product into another gel liner container so it doesn't try out. After doing this, my liner has stayed creamy for a year!! It lasts on my lids (I do wing liner every day) all day and I work 12 hour shifts. I could sleep with this on and wake up with it in tact. For 4.99, well worth it. I've bought probably 3 of these babies.

Ps.. If you're a gel / cream liner fanatic like me and find that they dry up on you, invest in Inglots duraline drops.. Youre welcome!!
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
okay to start with but not the best!!
this is a very dry eyeliner but like I said its a great eyeliner to start off with. if your looking for the BEST EYELINER IF THE DRUGSTORE your better off not even getting this one, but if your new the eyeliner gram and the makeup games this would be great for you!
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
When I was first starting out as a makeup artist, this was the easiest, most affordable liner I could use at the time. Everyone was focused on gel and creme liners, and this just happened to be the best one I could have ever used! I always got my wing just right with the angled brush it comes with. The consistency of this liner is like butter. It's honestly so smooth and creamy, I love how easy it is to apply.
Stephanie U.
As I've stated on other wet & wild post, I'm not a fan of the brand. Yes, you can't beat their prices but even spending $2 on one of their products felt like a ripoff. Most of them I tried are comparable to play makeup they sell in the toy section of stores for 4-year-old girls. Anyways, against my better judgement I bought this eyeliner because I left my favorite one at home. I wasn't about to spend $25, on another one when I had an almost brand new one already. Since this one was under $4 I thought I could use it for one day. Being that I was biased I wasn't expecting too much so I was pleasantly surprised when I actually was very pleased with the formula. I would give it 4 stars but the brush sucked because it's way too thick. Luckily, I had my MAC slanted brush with fine bristles on me. I wouldn't use this as my everyday go to liner but I think I will be buying again as a backup.
Edyline E.
I really really disliked this product after a while. It hurt applying. The brush it came with was very rough and the gel liner itself dried up after a while. In the beginning, it was great which is why I give it three stars.
Cassie K.
High end, low end, doesn't matter. I always come back to this liner. I have oily lids, so most liquids and pencils just don't stay for me. They always end up creasing. This liner doesn't budge at all. It's very pigmented, goes on smooth, and the fact it's under $5 is just insane. My ONLY complaint is that the product seems somewhat inconsistent. My first time purchasing this was in the black shade and it was everything described above. The second time, i purchased the dark purple one (i forget the exact shade name), and i swear it dried out within two weeks. Not sure if it was already old, or what. I just bought another black one (after a few years), and i am hoping once i open it, it is everything i remember it to be!
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
While I'd like to rave about this, I can't. Haha. I ordered it offline and I received a dried up container. I don't have any mixing medium so it went straight in the trash :(
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Wet n Wild, it's a great drugstore brand. But this eyeliner didn't do anything for me. I figured I would try it because I ended up getting it for $.50. I tried this with and without primer, even with setting spray. But within the first hour of wear time, it was smearing all over. Which is weird because it's so hard to get any product actually on my face in the first place! It's like there's no color in the product at all. I wouldn't put down all products from this brand, but this is probably my least favorite.
Crystal C.
Is this product worth the buy? How long does it stay on for?
I really love cream eye liners. I always use and angle brush to apply my eye liner but usually use a black shadow so it doesn't smudge. Do you find that this liner smudges easily?
Veronica H.
This liner is cracked, is deep black, which both maintained throughout the day?
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
This liner is cracked, is deep black, which both maintained throughout the day?
Heather B.
It says creme but is it like gel liner? Thanks!