BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eye Shadow
  • "This cream eyeshadow is the best i have ever tried. i love the packaging its super easy to use and i never have any problems with it. it is super easy to apply and it is basically fool proof. i got mine from walmart for less than 5 dollars. i got my friend hooked on it too " in 4 reviews
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
I like these eye shadows! they are creams and they are very shimmery! They last a very long time! They are bold in color, I have Hazel eyes and Light skin. I have to use light colors and they have light colors and its nice that they have that! I enjoy the light shimmery colors! So I do like that! I wish it lasted longer but the price is right!
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
I haven't used these as much as other colors, but I will say they aren't bad. For the price they are worth it. I didn't find them to last as long as the more expensive brands but they do last for quite a while. The pigments are very nice and work well other shadows.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
i have never used it but i have heard many glowing recommendations on this product the packaging seems very nice it looks like it would be prefect to make my green eyes pop its not too expensive for the amount of product that comes with it i would defiantly buy it
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
Wet and wild products have become one of my instant go to's. I purchased this eyeshadow to make a smokey eye going out make up look and it came out amazing. It was very easy to blend, the colors were very pigmented and this was super cheap. It's also found in places like walmart, rite aid, target and I'm sure a ton others.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I love the way cream eye shadows look when applied. They are easy to apply and look great for any look. They are my favorite types of eyeshadow that boost every look.
Becca H.
West Windsor, NJ
I love this eyeshadow cream. It goes in really easy and blends out really well as well. It's pretty cheap for it's size and I use this product almost everyday. I bought this at Target.
Sara L.
Love wet n wild products for the price and convenience of having the ability to buy many colors and use a variety of their products. Have been a fan of this brand for over 20 years.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Great product & extremely affordable. It's highly pigmented & lasts all day! For the cost you should get one in each color but this one is multifunctional for eyes & lips so it's my go to!! I purchase this bran because it costs the least but lasts like others that cost 3 times the money! ! I highly recommend it! You won't regret it!
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
This goes on great! I think the color is very vibrant and easily applied. However, I wouldn't wear it on an everyday basis, its a little too bright for me. Maybe if I found a color that wasn't as out there I would love it! I think its a great product for people who like the color.
landry m.