BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How shimmery is it?2 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation on these? It's not easy to find a drug st...3 Answers
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
I bought this because the colors were super pretty. It’s typical low quality drugstore eyeshadow. Not highly pigmented & it doesn’t blend super well, but it’s worth the price you pay. I do love the colors but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Darcy D.
I love how it simple it is to apply. You know exactly where to apply each color on the eyelid. And all the different colir palettes are gorgeous color combinations
Tati C.
Farmingville, NY
The pigmentation and texture are phenomeal!. Perfect shimmer and great staying power. This makes me feel and look beautiful. Honestly this is something you would expect to shell crazy amounts of money for, There are so many high priced eye shadows out there that don't look as good as this does. I swear, nothing beats the $2.99 price tag. It brings out the color of my eyes. I definitely recommend
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
I did try the Wet & Wild eye shadow pallet sand colors. I was out of town and forgot my Urban Decay at home. Of course I wanted my sand colors. (Light browns) I went to a local drug store a found the Wet & Wild pallet. For the price it was a really good product and the colors were pretty close to my go to product. I will purchase again.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This Wet & Wild eyeshadow is actually nice for the price. The colors are really pretty and smooth. The only thing is they are not super pigmented. However they are good for this price point.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for and wet n wild is a bargain for an inexpensive makeup. I've used several of their products and I'm overall satisfied but after hours of wear most of it needs touched up.
Stacy H.
Marietta, GA
This is a lovely, well priced, good quality eyeshadow palette. Beautiful, wearable everyday colors that apply and blend easily. I often found myself reaching for it more or at least as much as some of my more expensive eyeshadows.
Karina P.
Raleigh, NC
I used this when I first started getting into makeup and it is perfect for beginners! The three colors are easy to create natural looks that compliment any skin tone. Also, the price is amazing and it is great quality for a drug-store brand.
Sarah B.
I have used Wet N Wild for at least 20 years. I am always satisfied with the products and you simply cannot beat the product for the price. Other companies make similar products but this palette is my choice among the rest. The simple blend of these colors are classy and elegant and the little side mirror is super handy. I would recommend all my friends try this !!
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
I really like the color combo on this palette. It has the perfect all over shade,crease shade,outer corner shade,and highlight shade!' Oh does everything for me! And the shadows are so easy to blend!!!
DAYNA F.
How is the pigmentation on these? It's not easy to find a drug store product with good pigmentation and staying power.
Erika L.