BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mega Colors 912b Lemonade

Buy on Amazon
Desiree P.
Nice lipstick color and stays pretty good. Great price for long lasting and not gaudy at all. Color compliments my skin color. Bought it at Macy's. It certainly met my expectations by working well for me. Not all lipstick can go well with a very tan complexion.
Lillian D.
Chester, PA
They make great lipstick any shade. Milani is probably in the top 2 drugstore brands for lip products,  This is also a great shade and easy to wear.
Caylea B.
Carlyss, LA
Lemonadeeeeeeeeee, i loved it SO much! it stayed put, and i got a lot of compliments! would recommend to my friends and family!
Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Color is not versatile. Poor formula. Does last awhile but the color does change as it ages on the lips. Not worth the price
Alaa A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love their lip products and most of them are under 5$. I buy them from meijer usually. They more then meet my exceptions.
Regina H.
Tampa, FL
A very nice pretty neutral color. Very luxurious color. Love  it. It's fantastic affordable. Very elegant
Isabella
Love this product so much. I use it almost every day. Its so easy to put on and it keeps your lips mosterized.
Maddalena G.
This color is really pretty and is a good performance lipstick and doesn’t sweat off I really enjoy it
Nicole I.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This color is gorgeous! Stays on pretty well too! Great value for a great price! Love this brand!
Shruti K.
Dubai
It’s an average product it’s ok to use as casual wear bought it from a store carrefour and I use it once a week for couple of hours