wet n wild Mega Brilliance Lip Gloss uploaded by mary k.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Instantly add a frosty brilliance and reflective sparkle to lips. Enriched with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to keep lips moisturized.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great item. Left my lips plump and nice and shiny. Will be purchasing again!! Definitely recommend !!" in 4 reviews
Alisia H.
Very cost-efficient. I love the pigment of this lipgloss. Only wear a lipgloss when I’m going out and trying to look cute LOL. Do not expect to wear any lip gloss and be able to eat or drink anything without the consequences of transfer. LOL warning for anybody who thinks there’s a lipgloss that won’t do so. I learned my lesson. Forgot I had it on and my burger was pink LOL
Carolina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Uh la la ,😂 what I have to say about wet nd will is that these brand is the best brand that i always buy on rite aid pharmacy why I said that because they have Everything you need , for afordable price , you will definitely buy their products again , you will love them onse you try them good consistency, very pigments, and always looking like a rockstar...
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
I like these glosses because they’re affordable, and don’t feel heavy on the lips. They don’t goop up and feel like paste (if ya know or can picture what I mean) they glide in smooth and add moisture to the lips. Obviously you’ll have to reapply throughout the day but I don’t mind.
amélie L.
This was my holy grail lip gloss when I was younger! It’s easy to apply, and it’s not at all uncomfortable to wear. A couple things that stopped me from buying it again was the lack of pigmentation, and the glitter in the glittery glosses not showing up.
Maria A.
I bought this product to review it and I think it’s an okay product. It’s only .99 cents which is a deal ! The packaging is nice and it lasts only a little bit of time but for a dollar you can’t complain.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
It's pretty smooth, but I found it to be a little too thick for me. I've only used/purchased it once, and it's a good price for what it is. I'm not sure I'll get it again, unless they change the formula.
Rebecca I.
Maricopa
Gets you in your glossy feels. I love the finishing look on me and it all just depends on the color you get. It’s very easy to use and I purchased it at a Walgreens. I would most definitely buy it again because it’s affordable.
Jenna B.
I️ actually really liked this product for the price. I️ don’t really gravitate towards drug store products but this one works really great. It gives the perfect amount of sheen to your lips however, you do need to apply a few coats to get the desired gloss look! I️ would recommend this product to anyone who may be on a budget or just starting out makeup
Gabrielle L.
Las Vegas
It takes time to build it up on your lips because of the applicator but I absolutely love these lip glosses. It stays on for hours and gives your lips tons of moisture and glow!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Love it! Nice color and gloss without being too sticky. Easy to apply and go. Great price. Lasts about as long as you’d expect. Will absolutely purchase more colors. I recommend trying it if you love lip gloss.