BY WET N WILD

Pump up the volume! This 100% waterproof mascara is not for the faint of heart, blowing out your amps for 10X the volume intensity of your natural lashes. The show-stopping, proprietary brush lifts, separates, and extends for extremely voluminous lashes—no clumping or smudging.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Tribehenin, Paraffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Iron Oxides/CI 77499.

• Essa máscara é a prova d'água ou terei que tomar cuidado com ela? 1 Answers
  • En verdad da máximo volumen?1 Answers
  • Does it smudges all over if you touch your lashes? 2 Answers
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ironton, MO
I can be picky when it comes to mascara but sometimes I can't afford to be picky, so I was grateful when I found this mascara. I have used wet n wild mascaras before but not in waterproof, so longer wear is possible but not the best. It didn't really give me volume as much as it gave me length which I love, but volume would've been nice, since its in its name. It held my curl, didn't flake, however by the end of the day I'd start seeing dark "circles" form around my under-eye area and a little on my lid. Really for the price you can't go wrong, at least for me, because honestly whether it sounds like it or not, I love this mascara but it definitely will never replace Maybelline's Falsies waterproof mascara.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
My experience with this product was not the best but not the worst. I did not find it to be waterproof. I did however think it was volumizing. I perticularly liked the wand as I prefer the shape and material to other types of mascara. However, I feel as though the tube allowed the wand to pick up excess product which at times left my lashes clumpy. That being said, I did pay $5. Given that it didn't bust the bank and I'm not picky about my mascara, I think I will be reperchasing this product.
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.
Louisville, KY
Fun fact, this brand of makeup is the first I ever tried. I used this mascara specifically for about a year. It glides on smooth, even in multiple coats. It lasts until I wipe it off, shame on me, but yes even over night! The packaging is eye catching and I now prefer the new purple one by them, which I'll later review, but I love them both. I'd buy them both again, but haven't ran out yet and it's been about 6 months ! :)
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
My all time favorite Mascara I love that it's vegan and it is just so amazing I definitely recommend to any one
I bought it at the Dollar General first time buyer and I will be buying again I love how it doesn't clump up also I LOVE THE packaging and the color! The wand fits perfectly into the corners of your eyes to get the small lashes and i definitely love the price!
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
This is my ultimate most favorite mascara there is! My eyelashes are short and stubborn, in order to give them height I had to curl them and after applying any mascara it will make my eyelashes go back to their natural state.. Not cute! But after giving this one a try I fell in love. Not only it keeps them curled, it lengthens and gives them full volume! I love them!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this mascara. I cant get enough i had to go get a second just in case its that good for my lashes i find its comparable to clump crusher by covergirl in keeping my lashes seperated but i feel it adds more volume than clump crusher. It is so inexpensive i feel it could cost 1 to 2 dollars more still would be worth it.
Dulce G.
Dulce G.
Manteca , CA
I usually use this mascara as a top/first coat it gives my lashes more of a natural lash like when you get out of the shower and your lashes look nice I mean I like it. It looks natural that I sometimes get a light to medium brown color and use it to brush out my eyebrows once I lightly fill them in. I purchased mine at Walmart
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm honestly torn with this product. I used to reach for it every morning, but after a few weeks, i realized it wasn't as great as some other favorites. It does a great job at the bottom line of lashes because the bristles are so short, but not the top lashes. It clumps them together a lot more. It is good for the price though!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I bought this because I really needed mascara but didn't have much money on me. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this for the price. It took me a few tries to figure out the best way to position the brush since there are long bristles on only 2 sides bit now I use it all the time and like it!
Allison A.
Allison A.
Pleasantly surprised by this mascara! I really liked to volume and length that it gave my lashes, and it seemed to last pretty well throughout the day, both at work and at the beach. For the $5 price tag with coupons or sales available at a lot of drugstores, this is a great option in my opinion!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
How affective is it? Waterproof?
Nina G.
Nina G.
I was looking for a cheap but effective mascara? Would this be one? I see it everywhere.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
West Springfield
Does it smudges all over if you touch your lashes?
Andreza T.
Andreza T.
Essa máscara é a prova d'água ou terei que tomar cuidado com ela?
Selene L.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
En verdad da máximo volumen?