BY WET N WILD

Pump up the volume! This 100% waterproof mascara is not for the faint of heart, blowing out your amps for 10X the volume intensity of your natural lashes. The show-stopping, proprietary brush lifts, separates, and extends for extremely voluminous... see more...

• Essa máscara é a prova d'água ou terei que tomar cuidado com ela? 1 Answers
  • En verdad da máximo volumen?1 Answers
  • Does it smudges all over if you touch your lashes? 2 Answers
Sharlene A.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Amp'd Black
Fun fact, this brand of makeup is the first I ever tried. I used this mascara specifically for about a year. It glides on smooth, even in multiple coats. It lasts until I wipe it off, shame on me, but yes even over night! The packaging is eye catching and I now prefer the new purple one by them, which I'll later review, but I love them both. I'd buy them both again, but haven't ran out yet and it's been about 6 months ! :)
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Amp'd Black
My all time favorite Mascara I love that it's vegan and it is just so amazing I definitely recommend to any one
I bought it at the Dollar General first time buyer and I will be buying again I love how it doesn't clump up also I LOVE THE packaging and the color! The wand fits perfectly into the corners of your eyes to get the small lashes and i definitely love the price!
Paloma G.
Review for: Amp'd Black
This is my ultimate most favorite mascara there is! My eyelashes are short and stubborn, in order to give them height I had to curl them and after applying any mascara it will make my eyelashes go back to their natural state.. Not cute! But after giving this one a try I fell in love. Not only it keeps them curled, it lengthens and gives them full volume! I love them!
Allison A.
Review for: Amp'd Black
Pleasantly surprised by this mascara! I really liked to volume and length that it gave my lashes, and it seemed to last pretty well throughout the day, both at work and at the beach. For the $5 price tag with coupons or sales available at a lot of drugstores, this is a great option in my opinion!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Review for: Amp'd Black
My new fav! I bought this instead of my Maybelline mascara one day not knowing if I would end up throwing away and wasting my money! But I am so impressed with this one it lengthens adds volume and buildable and lasts all day through hard work and sweat I will continue to use!
natalia p.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Amp'd Black
Best mascara you can find and it's soo affordable iwas soo shocked it lasted me all day !! Waterproof and it has my eyelashes looking beautiful love the brush soo thin no more clumsy eyelashes! !I bought it at a drugstore but u can fins at any local walmart:)
Taylor B.
Review for: Amp'd Black
It's cheap and it works! I used this for my trip to the Philippines this summer and it was wonderful. It also doesn't get clumpy and stay on your lashes for days after! However, it does require a few coats to be super noticeable. Overall I am pleased.
Erin H.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Amp'd Black
Good product and not too pricey. Easy to wash off as well. Have bought a few times already and also buy it for my daughter. Not clumpy like some other brands can be. I usually purchase at Walmart or Target. I would recommend to others with not doubt.
Skylar S.
La Crosse
Review for: Amp'd Black
I just began using this Mascara and I am in love with it. The applicator is long and thin but still makes Lashes look long and luscious. I bought this at Walgreens for $5. I would definitely recommend this product to even those with brittle lashes.
Kelsi T.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Amp'd Black
Absolutely LOVE this mascara! I really do. I love how it works with my eyelashes. Its so easy to use and I love the shape of the bottle + the color as well. Love what good it does for me and I would so buy this again.
Johnna R.
How affective is it? Waterproof?
Nina G.
I was looking for a cheap but effective mascara? Would this be one? I see it everywhere.
Jenny P.
West Springfield
Does it smudges all over if you touch your lashes?
Selah H.
I'm looking for a new drugstore mascara.. Does this add length and volume? Is it super black? Is it clumpy? Does it flake? Does it curl your lashes?
Andreza T.
Essa máscara é a prova d'água ou terei que tomar cuidado com ela?