BY WET N WILD

MVP! MVP! MVP! The crowd starts chanting, the spotlight shines, drinks spill, everyone’s on their feet – prepare for your new fringe fandom! wet n wild puts you front and center, giving you an all-access pass to the hottest lashes in LA! This headlining mascara is not for the faint of heart, blowing out your amps and intensifying your natural lashes. To keep your stage figure, this rockstar is formulated with macadamia nut, jojoba, and olive oils for conditioning, and enriched with D-Panthenol to help strengthen lashes. And its show-stopping, proprietary brush lifts, separates, and extends for extreme voluminous lashes – no clumping or smudging. So grip the wand like a mic, crank up the volume, and lash out loud for your new mascara hero!

Water/Eau,Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Tribehenin, Palmitic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glyceryl Cocoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycereth-12, PEG-26-PPG-30 Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Polyester-5, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

Wet N Wild Max VOLUME PLUS Mascara
  • "this mascara was one of the mascaras i started doing makeup with, it gives a very great amount of length to your lashes however it does volumize them as much as i would've liked but there is a lot of product in one tube and will last very long" in 2 reviews
Julianna W.
I have naturally lengthy lashes, so mascara does not do much for my eyes. I just like to make sure that it is very dark and this mascara is just that, pitch black. It does not budge, except my lower lashes are always smudging. The brand has a ton of máscaras and they are pretty good!
Emily E.
Edmond
This is my favorite mascara! I usually purchase the waterproof and it’s fantastic! Waterproof but also not too difficult to remove. Gives my lashes the volume that they need with just one coat. It’s also affordable!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This mascara just doesn’t live up to my expectations. The packaging is average and the price was affordable, but...The applicator is horrible. I was really disappointed. It has one of those applicators with super short plastic nubs. It didn’t apply the way I’d hoped for when I bought it. It left my lashes clumpy and stuck together. It didn’t create long luminous full looking lashes. I wouldn’t recommend this.
trinity p.
Carly D.
Coraopolis, PA
There are definitely better mascaras out there but if you are new to makeup trying this would be a good choice wet n wild Max Volume Plus Mascara
Nikkita S.
Lake Wales, FL
Its not the best mascara. It clumped up on my eyelashes. I gave it a 3 star because even though it didn't work for me doesn't mean its a bad product.
Bryce
Wellston, OH
I didnt really think this did much of a job to your lashes. It clumps because to get it right you have to apply so many coats.
Chelsea B.
Millheim, PA
I bought this mascara not to long ago and it is absolutely horrible! It made my lashes feel very heavy and it was very clumpy.
Ashley R.
Tustin , CA
I had the non water proof one and it is my very least favorite I got it because it was on sale but I will not get it again.
Alex S.
Nashville
Makes your eyelashes long and beautiful. Easy to apply and the brush is perfect for plumping and not clumping!