BY WET N WILD

MVP! MVP! MVP! The crowd starts chanting, the spotlight shines, drinks spill, everyone’s on their feet – prepare for your new fringe fandom! wet n wild puts you front and center, giving you an all-access pass to the hottest lashes in LA! This headlining mascara is not for the faint of heart, blowing out your amps and intensifying your natural lashes. To keep your stage figure, this rockstar is formulated with macadamia nut, jojoba, and olive oils for conditioning, and enriched with D-Panthenol to help strengthen lashes. And its show-stopping, proprietary brush lifts, separates, and extends for extreme voluminous lashes – no clumping or smudging. So grip the wand like a mic, crank up the volume, and lash out loud for your new mascara hero!

Water/Eau,Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Tribehenin, Palmitic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glyceryl Cocoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycereth-12, PEG-26-PPG-30 Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Polyester-5, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Has anyone tried this out? Do you like it?? Does it flake?14 Answers
  • Does this mascara flake or dry up super fast?5 Answers
  • Has anyone had an issue with this making their eyelashes ...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this mascara was one of the mascaras i started doing makeup with, it gives a very great amount of length to your lashes however it does volumize them as much as i would've liked but there is a lot of product in one tube and will last very long" in 2 reviews
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
I was actually surprised by this product! I usually don't use Wet n Wild mascara products because my lashes need all the help they can get so I tend to buy very popular brands of Mascara but I needed a mascara while I was out of town and I picked this up at CVS. I really liked the formula. The brush is not my favorite mascara brush but with some work I did get the volume I was looking for. I cannot complain much because it was only $4 which is very affordable.
Cassandra L.
This product did NOT work out for me. It was only three bucks and I had high expectations. Wet n wild is one of my favorite brands because their products are usually always super pigmented, last-longing, and trustworthy! Plus, they're cruelty free! This mascara is so clumpy and messy. It smeared all over, to under my eyes and messed up my entire eye look! A complete disaster! Maybe a different mascara would be better.
Taylor S.
Love this product! It was my first time using a Wet n Wild mascara, and for $4 I was not disappointed. It lengthened my lashes quite a bit; it did provide volume but not quite as much as I was expecting (Though, I usually never get the volume I'm expecting).

The only downside is the wand. I like that it's plastic, but I wish the bristles themselves were a little more flexible.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this only like $4 in-store and I was kind of hectic about getting it but once I tried it I absolutely fell in love with it I was skeptical because it's wet and wild and that's not a higher ground but let me tell you the brush on it like the spoolie is so awesome like you can just see that it's going to give a massive volume and so when I tried it I have really short send lashes it literally look like I just put on falsies it gave me some massive Liang thickness and it made him really full the only thing is that it's just a little bit clumpy so you have to either swipe off the brush a little bit or do it really gently but other than that I give it a 5 star rating
Cassie C.
I had really high hopes for this mascara.  I like Wet n Wild products, and I have read great reviews on the Max Volume Plus Mascara.  While I did notice a lot of length and volume, I also had quite a bit of flaking.  I wear hard contacts so anything I get in my eyes burns and feels like something is cutting into my eye.  As soon as I would get in my car to go to work, I would get something in my eye.  I would notice little mascara flakes under my eyes and on my cheeks.  I thought maybe it was just a fluke so I used it a couple more days, and I got the same result.  It's possible my mascara was part of a bad batch, or it could have been old when I bought it.
Courtney W.
I would compare this to Tarte’s Lights Camera Lashes mascara. It’s AMAZING! I didn’t experience any of the issues other reviewers wrote about. I got a decent amount of natural volume and separation from one coat, but with two my lashes look out of this world. They get crazy long and thick and literally almost look like false lashes. Did I mention that this mascara is vegan? That’s a prerequisite to every purchase I make. I’ve tried other low end vegan mascaras but none hold a candle to this one. It dries a little thinner than it goes on, but I actually like that. It also washes off easily. HG!
Jennifer L.
Aurora
wet n wild Max Volume Plus Mascara is killing the mascara game! This stuff works better than the 20 dollar mascaras out there. I love it! Better than any other mascara I have ever used. I am not a fam of any other Wet N Wild products but this is a winner for me! Highly recommend to girls who like to look good, but pay less.
Elizabeth B.
Leander, TX
best mascara for under $15 that I've ever found.
it does the job as a good dupe for my favorite mascara, Too Faced better than sex mascara, but its definitely not as long lasting as it does get dry and flaky over time.
Sierra S.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite mascara. I have medium length, thin, very blonde eyelashes and this mascara makes them look great! It's very pigmented and it makes my lashes look full and long. I like that it comes in waterproof, because my eyes water a lot (allergies yo!). I don't noticing it smearing throughout the day unless I touch my eyes (duh). It also doesn't fake! For the price, is the best out there. I also love that Wet n Wild is cruelty-free. I highly recommend it as a cheap mascara.
Maddie B.
Resaca, GA
I have glasses and I don't have a lot of lashes. This mascara is incredible for me! I love the formula, if I had to complain about anything is that the brush is a little bit too long for my eye shape. Other than that, I just love this mascara. Easily my favorite and so cheap! I may never change.
Gabrielle R.
Has anyone tried this out? Do you like it?? Does it flake?
Maria S.
Enfield, CT
I saw this product was new to the wet n wild line. Has anyone tried it out? How well does it work?
Caressa W.
Monticello, IN
Has anyone had an issue with this making their eyelashes fall out?
Rachel H.
Greenwood, IN
Does this mascara flake or dry up super fast?
Jasmine B.
I'm looking for a good cruelty free mascara, preferably drugstore. Is this mascara worth it??