BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This super-shiny gloss adds luster and colour to lips, while Vitamins A & E moisturize and condition.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love wet and wild pluming glosses. They are very good and you see results without the pain that other lip plumper glosses give." in 5 reviews
Allexis G.
Santa Clarita, CA
It was alright the packaging was good a tad cheap but this is one of the cheaper brands so it is to be expected I enjoy most of there other stuff but  to me it was pretty sticky and I just don't like the caked on feeling
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I can definitely see a difference after putting it on. I found it at Walmart and bought every color that would match! It last last pretty long. It definitely met expectations and i would recommend this to others
Jennifer I.
Rison
For a very affordable product it was so amazing!! It glides on so smoothly and lasted so long. The packaging is so beautiful and would definitely purchase again. It looks so good as a lip topper as well!
Nani J.
Reading
I love the glossy effect. But it make my lips sticky after a while. It lasted long. It was easy to use and apply. No problems. I got it a CVS. For a good price. And yes I do.
Brandy W.
Hartsville, TN
This product is decent for the price, but i don't feel like it does very much plumping compared to other brands i have tried, i used it a few times but ended up getting something else, i would think it would last a normal amount of time, would only buy when im on a budget.
Claudia T.
You get what you pay for. Nice color nice shine
Doesnt last pass your 1st cup of coffee, its a bit stick for my taste. But for someone who loves to have a bunch of different colors with shine then the price is awesome
Stephany K.
Columbus, IN
These were great! I love wet n wild. I don't think I've ever been disappointed by a product of theirs! This plumper gives me a nice tingle and makes my lips look irresistible!
nikki c.
Warren, MI
I carry this in my purse every day. I can definitely tell a difference in the plumpness of my lips. I put it on over a similar shade of lipstick to give it that glossy shine.
Kiana M.
Woodland Park, NJ
love it!! i need to go get more. it works like a charm. yes, it did meet my expectations. yes, i would tell everyone in my family about it so they could use it to.
Ambition_Mami T.
Camden, NJ
Now wet n wild products I buy alot too. This product does the magic on to your lips so ladies I'm telling yall won't regret wet n wild make ups it's does the magic....💖💯
He estado buscando en muchos sitios brillos pero nunca me dirán mucho, este es larga duración o no?