BY WET N WILD

Hey Wild Cats! Instantly add volume and length with our unique fan brush that's tapered on one end to add drama to the corners of your lashes. 8X the curl, 8X the volume, and 35% longer lashes will turn YOU into a fanatic!

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-2, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Steareth-21, Propanediol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, PVP, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Simethicone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Black 2/CI 77266.

Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
I am a big fan of drugstore mascara but I found this mascara to be of poor quality. The product is very liquidity so all you’ll get is color on lashes no form of volume or anything else. Doesn’t seem to dry so it gets all over. I’ve tried shaking and rolling bottle to see if it just needs some mixing but no improvement. Wet n Wild makes a lot of cheap/affordable makeup that works well but this isn’t one of those items. I wouldn’t purchase again and would not recommend
Kayleigh E.
syracuse
this mascara does indeed have a unique brush. that’s what i like about it. i don’t use this as often as i used to but i like how it apples. it definitely lengthens my lashes and makes them look nice. after a few layers however it starts to make my lashes stick together-doesn’t separate them well. i might start using again tho
Abby R.
Waukegan
Using this right now! Was found at my local Target I couldn’t resist giving it a try as Wet n wild has been upping their game. But not only is there this mascara but they have over 4 I believe . This specific mascara is very interesting the wand end tip has a rounded top and also a lower half for a better control . Been using it for awhile the product is thick really good dark . Easy to work with . I also love the packaging I think it’s worth it .
Laura G.
Rogers
This is one of my favorite mascaras, but it does have it's issues. The formula is fine, but the wand is hard to work with for lower lashes. This mascara will make you look like you're wearing falsies on the top lashes but smeared mascara on the bottom lashes (if you're not careful, anyway.) Still, I think it's a good value for the price and I will probably reach for it again.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
This mascara makes my lashes look absolutely amazing! The wand is perfect....but the formula....not so much. It takes a long time to dry and even then it doesn't harden to the lashes. It smudges very easily and feels heavy. I love wet n wild but this product disappoints me.
Donna B.
The wet n wild max fanatic mascara is a good mascara, it applies on your lashes individually and combs through evenly, I have used this many times and it does clump but only if you apply too much, I would recommend this to others it’s very good & affordable.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this mascara! It makes my lashes appear very full and long. I bought mine at Five Below and it was definitely a great purchase. I prefer it to other brands of mascara because of the false lash effect it gives my lashes.
TaylorRae M.
This is another example of a product that was a great idea, but ended up being a huge flop. The applicator makes sense, yet doesnt. It makes it super hard to get the roots of your outer lashes. It’s also more of a wet formula so when it gets on the skin it’s very hard to get off. I feel like the applicator sets you up for failure on that one and you end up with a huge mess. I also didn’t see the car eye effect that the mascara claimed to give.. Wouldn’t recommend it.
Heather T.
This is my favorite mascara. Everyone has different opinions and this is just my go to. The brush just helps curl my lashes and the formula doesn't clump. I love love love this! I reach for this more than my better than sex
Bella B.
With this mascara my lashes look so amazing they are very long and this product really last is one of my favorite mascaras that i have on my makeup collection and for the price is really good i really like it
JO J.
I Always Look Forward To New Mascara That Gives Me A Fuller Lash Look, Without Having To Wear Fake Lashes. Does It Clump? How Long Does It Last? Is It Waterproof? Does It Smudge??
Christina S.
This wand looks similar to the Maybelline Lash Sensational. Are these comparable in terms of formula/longevity?