BY WET N WILD

Hey Wild Cats! Instantly add volume and length with our unique fan brush that's tapered on one end to add drama to the corners of your lashes. 8X the curl, 8X the volume, and 35% longer lashes will turn YOU into a fanatic!

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-2, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Steareth-21, Propanediol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, PVP, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Simethicone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Black 2/CI 77266.

• Does it clump easily?2 Answers
  • This wand looks similar to the Maybelline Lash Sensationa...1 Answers
  • I Always Look Forward To New Mascara That Gives Me A Full...1 Answers
wet n wild Max Fanatic™ Mascara
  • "You have got to try this affordable, yet amazing Max Fanatic Mascara by Wet N Wild. Get immediate dark luscious lashes that will make heads turn! With volume and length you will love! Made with a unique fan brush to get the curves, volume, and lashes you crave. " in 25 reviews
  • "I was very impressed with this product! It was recommended to me by a friend. I love big thick bold lashes and have had a hard time finding a product that I didn't have to keep applying coat on top of coat of product to get the end result I was trying to achieve. This product was easy to apply and did not clump or flake throughout the day. Very long lasting!" in 9 reviews
Cory B.
Brooklyn, OH
I just purchased this on a whim, it was a little cheaper than my normal brand. I tried it yesterday and it was "ok". I have long natural lashes so I have to use an eyelash curler for best results. I found the wand alittle akward and caused my lashes to clump and it didn't give me any "lift" with my lashes. I'll have to toy around with it a bit. If the wand doesn't work I'll just use the cleaned wand of my other brand. It is indeed waterproof, I cried and it didn't budge. So, that was worth it.
Brionna L.
Citra
I love the brush for this mascara. I live how long this mascara makes my eyelashes. It not only darkens them, but makes them longer. I wouldn’t say that it gives my lashes more volume, it just provides length. My only real problem is that it clumps in the bottle a little, other than that it is basically a steal ($5 at my local Dollar General).
Avani P.
This mascara gets the job done and coats my lashes, separating them nicely and making them appear nice and dark. I like it, but I personally would not use it every day. It doesn't give me the preferred look for my lashes. It is a great price, though, and I applaud it for that reason. I would not purchase this again, I feel like the consistency of the mascara is very thick and heavy.
Jasmine B.
I liked the brush for this mascara, and the packaging is cute. But the formula isn't where it should be for the price point, it's a $5 mascara with a $2-3 formula. It doesn't dry, at all, it stays sticky and goopy on your eyes, so if you bump them or blink weird your lashes will clump together and look awful. I expected a little more after using one that was like $3 going to this one for a couple more dollars, but was disappointed.
Sophia B.
Morrisville, PA
I had no intention to buy this when I went to target this one time. I was in a rush and looking for a new drug store product to try. I saw this and it was for a good price so I decided to take it. Let me tell you that this mascara is better that what I expected. This mascara gives my eyelashes so much length that there’s no need for eyelash extensions. I would recommend giving this product a try it’s affordable and works wonders.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
I bought this because i needed an everyday mascara. This item is very inexpensive. The first time I used it I didn't really like it I thought it left my lashes very thin there wasn't very much volume then I realize that I was using the wand wrong this is a very different wand compared to your standard mascaras the wand has two sides to it one side is like a harder brush the other is your regular mascara wand it takes a flick of the wrist in order to get both sides through your lashes one will give it length while the regular mascara side gives it more volume I couldn't give this 4 stars because it was a little messy under my eye after about an hour but overall a great product for its price
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
What's Up Pussycat? This Black Cat MaxFanatic mascara by Wet n Wild is everything right meow! So affordable and the fan brush application gives you the right amount of volume and spike for lashes that will stand out this summer for all the right reasons.
Abby R.
Waukegan
Using this right now! Was found at my local Target I couldn’t resist giving it a try as Wet n wild has been upping their game. But not only is there this mascara but they have over 4 I believe . This specific mascara is very interesting the wand end tip has a rounded top and also a lower half for a better control . Been using it for awhile the product is thick really good dark . Easy to work with . I also love the packaging I think it’s worth it .
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I am a big fan of drugstore mascara but I found this mascara to be of poor quality. The product is very liquidity so all you’ll get is color on lashes no form of volume or anything else. Doesn’t seem to dry so it gets all over. I’ve tried shaking and rolling bottle to see if it just needs some mixing but no improvement. Wet n Wild makes a lot of cheap/affordable makeup that works well but this isn’t one of those items. I wouldn’t purchase again and would not recommend
Rubi L.
Austin, TX
My favorite mascara! It is really cheap and such good quality! It makes my lashes look much longer and the applicator helps to avoid crumps in the lashes. It is a bit difficult to remove, but I don’t mind it.
Natasha A.
Been looking for a new mascara, seen this today and was so indecisive on purchasing. What do you think about this mascara? How does it look on and does it make your eye bold. I'm one for think lashes and a wide eye.
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I have tried several new mascaras over the past 2 months & am having a hard time finding one that is truly waterproof & wont leave me with raccoon eyes half way through the day. How do you like this mascara? Is it long lasting & wont rub off under/over your eyes?
Evangelina P.
How well does this work in the humidity?
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Does the brush work well it looks kind of Short
Sarah O.
Maryville, TN
Is there a waterproof version? How about a brown? Thanks!

Walmart