wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water

It’s tough on makeup, but gentle on your skin. The genius micellar complex helps attract dirt and oil from your skin, gently removing everything from foundation to waterproof mascara in the swipe of a cotton ball. The portable size and locking pump make it ideal for travel—or last minute overnights.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium PCA, Chlorphenesin, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Poloxamer 182, Disodium EDTA, Disiloxane, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride.

Who likes this stuff?
What about the effect of it !?
Wow esto se ve genial para remover el maquillaje. De verdad remueve todo el maquillaje en una sola pasada o ay que usar mucho producto para quitar el maquillaje.
Start your review of wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water!
San Antonio
I actually get this product from the dollar tree, and it works pretty well. I have only tried it for a week so I’m going to see how it will do for a month. So far it’s a great smooth product and only for a dollar.
Keavy , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is great especially for the price. It works like a high end micellar water without paying the high price. I always keep this on hand. Wet and wild has really stepped their game up and I definitely recommend this product
Phoenix, AZ
Definitely the worst micellar water I have ever used.  It is oily which helps with taking eye make up off but I don't want to add oil to the rest of my face.  I face feels so oily and gross after using this.  I used a couple of times and then threw the rest of the bottle away.  I will not be using again!
I love using wet n wild makeup remover. I like that it takes off my eye makeup so easy. I find very effective in removing eyeliner and mascara. They can improve this by selling it in a bigger bottle. The packaging is nice and the pump at the top helps it to be easy to use. I found this product very affordable.
Stillwater, OK
It does remove makeup, however. When I used this I had to use quite a bit to effectively remove all of my makeup. I generally love wnw because it's easy to find and inexpensive. Packaging is pretty and it dispenses nicely. It's just too oily on my skin and it wasn't the best.
patterson
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s good it works well and does the job. Ima first time person on using this and it works great. It has a nice pump for using cotton pads it makes it easier to get the product in there. I would 100% recommend it to others of their looking for a makeup remover
Maurice, LA
This was a major disappointment. It was cheap and I loved the dispenser. It took so many cotton balls to get the job done though that a bottle of this only lasted a week. It actually made it more expensive than other brands because I would be buying a new bottle every week. Definitely not worth it. Maybe for a travel size makeup remover it would be ok.
Corona, NY
wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Irma C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love WetnWild products but this micellar water is bad. It doesn’t remove eye makeup like it says and leaves a greasy feeling. The only reason I’m giving it one star is because i love the dispenser. I wish the company reformulated it and bring it back made better.
McKeesport
I didn't really like it for my skin it left this weird greasy feeling on my face. How ever, I put a few good pumps of this in hot water and let my makeup brushes soak for 10 minutes. they came out SUPER CLEAN I would normally have to go back in with some soap but I didn't have to. So I just use this to clean my brushes.
Chino Hills, CA
It can be challenging to find a make-up remover and/or face wash that actually takes the make-up off without drying out the skin. And in the past even if I found something I liked, being lazy and falling asleep seemed easier. But with the Micellar cleansing water, I can easily splash some on my face and no water is needed to rinse with and even better, no flaky skin in the morning! :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...