wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water

It’s tough on makeup, but gentle on your skin. The genius micellar complex helps attract dirt and oil from your skin, gently removing everything from foundation to waterproof mascara in the swipe of a cotton ball. The portable size and locking pump make it ideal for travel—or last minute overnights.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium PCA, Chlorphenesin, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Poloxamer 182, Disodium EDTA, Disiloxane, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride.

Who likes this stuff?
What about the effect of it !?
Wow esto se ve genial para remover el maquillaje. De verdad remueve todo el maquillaje en una sola pasada o ay que usar mucho producto para quitar el maquillaje.
Start your review of wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water!
Fort Worth , TX
I bought this just because of the packaging and because I wanted to see if I could find something better than the Garnier Micellar Water and for starters it sure as heck did not perform as well as the Garnier Water BUT this packaging is so so cool! I feel bad for saying this but I actually ended up only using about half of the product and throwing away the rest. I washed the container thoroughly and now it's my weekly travel size container that I put my Garnier Miceller water in! The Wet and Wild formula was much too oily for me but I recommend buying it for the container!
The best makeup remover i have ever used. I wear a lot of mascara and this takes it off no problem! I have to scrub hard to get it off with my other makeup remover but not with this one.
wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Nayantara K.
Honestly, it’s not the best one out there but for the price it’s good. I use it to remove eye makeup and its does pretty good job in removing mascara and eye liner. I wish it was as good as bio derma but for value it’s good.
This was definitely not my favorite product to remove my makeup. It's a very affordable option, which is why I picked it up in the first place. It does get the job done, it removes makeup, But I found that it leaves my skin feeling very oily, and it stays that way until you wash your face. Which I was not a fan of. But another plus is the pump dispenser, its very efficient and easy to get out product so you are able to use it all.
Akron, OH
If you’re going my cellular water which I highly suggest anyone who wears make up to do…my absolute favorite is BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution And Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 if I only have access to drug store products once you use either of those, nothing else compares or is nearly as effective, you have to use more of the product and it gets less of the make up off
Clarkston, WA
One star for the cool bottle and dispensing method of this product, and one star because it worked and was very inexpensive.... however, it doesnt last very long because you have to use so much of it for it to work... also, it leaves a super greasy film on your skin AND it burned my eyes SO bad, which was frustrating because I bought it to take off my eye makeup! I love most WNW products but this one was a dud!
Summerville, SC
This makeup remover worked well, but I always ended up with irritation in and around my eyes. The dispenser was great though! It removed the makeup on my face well, I just would have to avoid the eye area. If you have sensitive eyes, it may not be great for you. I will probably not repurchase, but I used it all up.
Bronx, NY
So I did own this product for a while, and I would use this product to remove my eye makeup and sometimes even my face makeup, and it did well on removing my makeup but I didn’t like greasy residue it left on my skin after I had removed my makeup. It was very oily and it just made my face feel uncomfortable.
Chandler, AZ
I tried this to replace my Almay Eye Makeup Remover Liquid when I went Vegan. It was slightly oily for me but it did the job really well! It got rid of the toughest liquid liner and waterproof mascara without breaking me out. Definitely a repurchase. Also for that price? You can’t go wrong at all.
if i could give this product no stars, i would. the product wasnt evne open yet, and it leaked ALL over my other makeup items. it doesnt remove makeup like it should and it burns my face like crazy! i would never recommend this product. i will be searching for a new cleanser!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...