wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water

It’s tough on makeup, but gentle on your skin. The genius micellar complex helps attract dirt and oil from your skin, gently removing everything from foundation to waterproof mascara in the swipe of a cotton ball. The portable size and locking pump make it ideal for travel—or last minute overnights.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium PCA, Chlorphenesin, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Poloxamer 182, Disodium EDTA, Disiloxane, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride.

Who likes this stuff?
What about the effect of it !?
Wow esto se ve genial para remover el maquillaje. De verdad remueve todo el maquillaje en una sola pasada o ay que usar mucho producto para quitar el maquillaje.
Start your review of wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water!
Juana Diaz
I like this product more than I thought I was going to. This took my makeup effortlessly with only one swipe! The packaging is awesome I love the dispenser, it’s super clean and it does not get messy! I’m giving it this rating since the after feeling i just don’t like! After it takes your makeup off it leaves this greasy residue onto your skin! I mean this is no big deal but I know some people don’t like this feeling:(
Manado-mapanget
I really like all the products there. it's all very remarkable . and I'm sure it will be amazing with other people, I strongly advise people to use this product. very very very amazing !!!! omg all these products make me more confident, im so excited.
I have nothing but good praises for this product, it is very effective rice for a good price and easily accessible from the drugstore.
MANGALURU
Is really useful when u gotta get rid of all that heavy makeup u got on the face . And it smells Sooo good . I love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...