wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water

It’s tough on makeup, but gentle on your skin. The genius micellar complex helps attract dirt and oil from your skin, gently removing everything from foundation to waterproof mascara in the swipe of a cotton ball. The portable size and locking pump make it ideal for travel—or last minute overnights.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium PCA, Chlorphenesin, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Poloxamer 182, Disodium EDTA, Disiloxane, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride.

Who likes this stuff?
What about the effect of it !?
Wow esto se ve genial para remover el maquillaje. De verdad remueve todo el maquillaje en una sola pasada o ay que usar mucho producto para quitar el maquillaje.
Start your review of wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water!
Brooklyn, NY
wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Anastaisa L.
This is $5. I love the packaging. I love the dispenser. You can lock/unlock it. I wanted to buy another after I ran out but where I got it from it was sold out. Only thing is sometimes it leak when it isn’t upright. Oh yeah you have to shake it every use.
Van Nuys
I have oily skin, that being said I would not use this again. It does a good job of removing make up. It you do have to use quite a bit to remove eye make up. It does leave behind a bit of oily residue which I do not like when removing make up. I like the garnier micellar water much better.
San Angelo, TX
I love this product and how the bottle is so convenient. I have oily sensitive skin and this product does not break me out. It really removes my makeup and prepares my skin for cleansing. Going to repurchase this product.   wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water
Kissimmee
It was such a good friend and I use it every day it has such a nice packaging literally just plastic all over it good value not too pricey it’s his first time used to and I has a little bit room for improvement I think a bigger bottle would be really good
Fresno, CA
It's a good product for its price point. It was fairly cheap, cruelty free, hits all my Mark's. What I can say that I didn't necessarily like is that it didnt always get my mascara off and left my face feeling kind of greasy. Good product, could be better.
Bronx, NY
Definitely disappointed and I was surprised because I love wet n wild so much ! It just didn’t work well leaving my face feeling funny and greasy , not hydrated greasy . Felt oily and it did remove the makeup perfectly just didn’t like what cane after .
Clarkston, GA
This is more (to me) like a cleansing balm that water. But for the price, it is amazing. The pump is great so that product doesn't get everywhere. It also has a lock on it. Very gentle to the face, it leave moisture to the face a bit, which is fine by me.
San Antonio , TX
This is a weird product. By weird I mean the bottle is a great idea! I love it! But I’m having to pump and pump just to get enough product on a cotton square. It leaves a weird film sometimes and even though it’s cheap I wouldn’t buy it again.
I love this product! It removes makeup really well without irritating my eyes. I don’t have to use a lot, however, I do with the bottle was a little bigger. Can’t beat it for the quality and price though! Highly recommend!
Orting , WA
This is terrible. It leaves a film on the skin and it smells weird. It doesn’t do a decent job on removing the makeup. For the price it’s tiny when I can just splurge on a bigger product that holds more. I don’t recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...