wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water

It’s tough on makeup, but gentle on your skin. The genius micellar complex helps attract dirt and oil from your skin, gently removing everything from foundation to waterproof mascara in the swipe of a cotton ball. The portable size and locking pump make it ideal for travel—or last minute overnights.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium PCA, Chlorphenesin, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Poloxamer 182, Disodium EDTA, Disiloxane, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride.

Who likes this stuff?
What about the effect of it !?
Wow esto se ve genial para remover el maquillaje. De verdad remueve todo el maquillaje en una sola pasada o ay que usar mucho producto para quitar el maquillaje.
Start your review of wet n wild Makeup Remover Micellar Cleansing Water!
Clovis
It gets all of my make up off super easily without feeling oily afterwards and I really like it because I don’t have to be super tough on my eyes
Tried it and it took all my makeup off definitely a recommendation for those I want something quick and easy to take off the makeup of the day
Not a huge fan. Left my face feeling oily especially on my t zone and it did take a bit of extra elbow grease to get makeup completely off
Los Angeles, CA
Did not meet my expectations. I found it a little greasy and oily. Does what it is supposed to do, but all in all average performance
I removes make up good But it leaves my skin greasy, have acne prone skin it clogs my pores. I don’t like the way it leaves my skin.
Coldwater
This was an alright product, it removed my makeup just fine but it left an oily/greasy feeling on my face that I didn’t really like.
Salem, OR
This is literally just like every other Micellar water. It's just a bit cheaper than some other brands. I love wet n wild though.
Jemison, AL
This is one of the products I want to try. I am looking for suggestions and opinions. Please let me know what you think if it.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I really like this makeup remover from wet n wild this stuff will literally wipe off anything! This is my first time using it.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite makeup remover, inexpensive, gentle on the eyes, and get makeup off quickly. Very affordable highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...