BY WET N WILD

Great For Traveling. The most needed makeup brushes designed to fit your cosmetic bag or purse. The Kit Includes: Blush Brush -- For applying and blending powder blushes. Lip Brush -- For outlining and shaping lips. Eye Liner Brush -- For a smoky, dramatic look, use wet or dry. see more...

Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
These brushes are great for the price.  They are extremely inexpensive but get the job done.  Granted, they aren't like high end brushes, but very effective.  I keep several as back ups in my makeup drawer.  Wet n Wild knows how to keep the quality good for a low price.
abigail h.
abigail h.
Haymarket, VA
the packaging on these brushes was really cute, so I decided to buy them. they sadly are a bit difficult to use and don't hold much product. I have seen much better brushes. they are very inexpensive which may explain the quality. I am a bit disappointed.
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The package on the brushes was the real star because these brushes are so low quality I was really disappointed because wet n wild always has some amazing products I wouldn't recommend them
Yonna W.
Yonna W.
I love these they help me apply my mackup just right in the morning time when I look so tired so I never leave the hose without using it
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not that soft, and it seems that the bristles mostly just fell out! Not impressed with these brushes, but they weren too expensive, so I guess you get what you pay for.
Jade W.
Jade W.
Gillette, WY
I am only giving two stars because wet and wild can be hit or miss. I got these as just a part of a gift set I made. The friend I had given them to had said that she honestly wouldn't use them and asked if I would like them back and of coarse I said SURE just to have more brushes in my collection. These are honestly the worst brushes I have. Not soft, and some of my bristles had fallen out.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Stafford, VA
The bristles on the largest brush are okay, but the rest are definitely not soft! They might be good for travelling or emergency backups, but I would definitely not use them on a normal basis. Honestly, I'd rather use my fingers or those cheap disposable dual-ended applicators than these. I think the largest one in there is supposed to be a blush brush, but at that size, it's impossible to get an even looking application with it. These are cheap, so if you're in dire need of brushes for a short period of time, they wouldn't be a total waste.
Bunny P.
Bunny P.
yeovil, somerset
I received this little brush set for my birthday from my sister, as I'm always losing the little applicator brushes that come with eyeshadows and such. I wouldn't describe these as 'professional' but they are just handy to keep around as replacements or temporary brushes. The bristles aren't very soft, but they still do the job fine. Worth having these laying around just in case!
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Where can I find wet n wild brushes? Target and Walmart didn't have any.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mastic, NY
Are these brushes still available at drugstores?
Jamilah F.
Jamilah F.
Portland, OR
How worth it are they brushes? do they work good? Last awhile?