BY WET N WILD #23 in Makeup Brush Sets

Limited edition holiday 10 piece Pro Brush set for eye and face makeup. These brushes feature an ergonomic handle design making application. This set features an assortment of contour, powder, blending, highlighting, and eye brushes that are densely packed with ultra-soft bristles making it the perfect gift for any makeup lover! Cruelty-Free Gluten-Free Vegan Synthetic bristles that mimics the consistency of natural hairs Ergonomic Handle for Total Control SET INCLUDES: 10 PC PRO BRUSH COLLECTION INCLUDES: (from left to right) Dome Pencil Eye Brush Tapered Blending Brush Flat Contour Brush Precision Foundation Brush Large Powder Brush Precision Setting Brush Blush Brush Tapered Highlighting Brush Fluffy Blending Brush Precision Flat Face Brush CALL US 1-844-477-2957 Made in China

• Did you buy the Wet N Wild Luxe Brush Collection - 10 PC from Wal...1 Answers
  • Are these good brushes??1 Answers
  • How do you guys like these brushes? Are they better than the othe...1 Answers
E A.
Here's another quickie.

A few weeks ago I purchased this Wet N Wild 10pc Pro Brush set from Walgreens for $15 reg $30. Do I think it was worth $15? Absolutely! Do I think it was worth $30? Maybe.

These brushes are much nicer than I expected. heavily weighted, soft bristles that don't scratch my face, no shedding and a really pretty shiny chrome that doesn't look like it's going to peel off after a few uses.

I've found myself favoring brush 7 & 10 (counting from bottom to top) especially as they blend out my shadow and blush/contour very nicely.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do walk RUN and get this set! They are absolutely gorgeous! I almost wanted to get another set just to keep on display! They were priced at 30$ however I had points to cash in so I didn't pay not one penny for them. The handles are nice, not too heavy but not too light either. The bristles are really soft and do way better than regular wet n Wild brushes. I have cleaned them once and no shedding or issues with the bristles not keeping their shape. They apply makeup perfectly and I don't need to use extra product like I normally do with the regular wet n Wild brushes. I am seriously obsessed with these, they will make a perfect gift for any beauty lover! Go get a set! Wet N Wild Luxe Brush Collection - 10 PC
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet n wild is definitely making a huge impression in the beauty industry right now. I've always known the brand for having super super cheap (in cost) makeup.. I had bought one of their blending brushes awhile ago (it's my go to, even while there's higher end brushes sitting in the cup next to it) & absolutely had to purchase the Pro brush set. It's amazing. The brushes are all so soft, the work wonderfully & are soooo beautiful. Not to mention the cost. I intend on getting the rose gold set, as well! I highly recommend.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely think this is a beautiful luxe brush collection from Wet n Wild. Its nicely package. The bristles are soft and blend nicely. The design of the brushes are shape like a painter's brush.
The only thing is that because it white it's hard to clean them off. I used the BB brush soap cleaner. It took me 3x to really clean the foundation and contour brush. Can still see a little left of over. The powder brush has a light pink color look. The center for the other two look like a slight brown. The other picture compares the used with the new ones. Overall for a set of 10 and 3 of those are precision brushes their a great deal.
Jessica L.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had my eye on these for a while, but I waited until the promotional 50% off at my local walgreens. there was a limited supply so I called first thing in the morning & picked them up later that day. 1.) they’re GORGEOUS, sturdy & really sleek. 2.) they are SO SOFT, I loved using these for transitioning eyeshadow shades and the biggest one is so perfect for setting your face powder. if you can find these, I highly recommend!!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful set that is so affordable! You get six face brushes and four eye brushes. The bristles are soft yet grab a lot of pigment in the product. The handles as very long. The brushes are lightweight but don’t feel cheap. They are gorgeous looking. Because the bristles are white they do stain easily but most comes out with brush cleanser and I’ve had no shedding. I think these are only available at Walgreens. I purchased from their website and received them in three days. A must buy as I believe they are limited edition.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a set yesterday morning at Walgreens for $15 and they’re amazing!

For not being high end makeup brushes these work extremely well!!!!! These are a steal for $15 and wetnwild has stepped up their game in more ways then one and these brushes do not disappoint!!! They’re super velvety soft,work well and look so pretty!!!

These are a must have for all makeup lovers!!
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hope girls ran out and grabbed these when they were 50% off bc THEY ARE AMAZING! Super fluffy and soft, so far no shedding from them. And the application they give has stepped my makeup game up! Great value even for the reg. Price of 30.00, but of course getting things on sale is even better. :) my only issue was the foundation brush it was sooo soft i have a hard time moving my foundation around but other than that i TOTALLY recommend!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered these online when they were on sale for $15. I thought they weren’t going to be so great but I was definitely wrong! They’re super soft and blend my eyeshadow beautifully. The brushes don’t feel cheap at all and none have fallen apart. I’m really pleased with these brushes and I’m glad I purchased them.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this set! The price for the quality you're receiving is A1!! The brushes are lightweight without looking or feeling cheap. They're beautiful & do the job!! I even bought a back up set!!
Myranda C.
I’m so excited to pick this up. Are they nicer than their other brushes?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Are these good brushes??
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Did you buy the Wet N Wild Luxe Brush Collection - 10 PC from Walgreens today? It was on sale for $15 (originally $30)!!
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
How do you guys like these brushes? Are they better than the others they’ve come out with? I snagged this set for only $10 at my local Walgreens earlier today and I’m curious as to if it’s worth keeping or not.
Kaitlyn B.
Does any one know if u can buy the Wet N Wild Luxe Brush Collection - 10 PC separately?