wet n wild Lipstick

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera for moist looking lips. SKU:ADIB003ZYLDIQ

Is this good to bring color in your lips and does it last long on your lips too????
Does anybody else love this color?
Does wet and wild sell lip liners?
Start your review of wet n wild Lipstick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great product, very creamy. its very affordable for anybody. people should buy this.” in 16 reviews
“Wet N Wild make super affordable lipstick with high end quality. Perfect pink/berry color with long lasting wear. ” in 13 reviews
“Not the best lipstick out there texture wise but color payoff was good price was really good great for beginner” in 1 review
“cute shade of lip stick and it's amazing because wet n wild is a pretty cheap brand” in 1 review
Jacksonville
I am a retail manager and we sell this product. I love the way the color stays on for a long period of time. It also has a very glossy look. Love this product!!
North Babylon , NY
I personally do not like wet n wilds lipstick. Although it is fairly cheap, which is why I bought it, but the quality is horrible. Will not be per chasing again
Clarksville
I love it , it’s just a cute color and it give my lips life & I don’t have to worry about refreshing the color it last a long time throughout the day
Compton, Ca
Love the formula love the color it has a nice shine and the color that its in the bar its the same that let you in the lips and they ar cheap and easy to find
PIQUA, OH
Great for what i needed. Long lasting and bright red. Went on smooth and didn't dry out. Also did not have to keep putting on layers, it had very good pigment.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my fave fun colors! I love rocking a hot pink or a bright red, even to the gym! This color is so fun! Gotta give it a go -it's too good a price to not!
Anaheim, CA
I wa son the hunt for this color when I seen one of the YouTube makeup artist review them. I absolutely love the rich hot pink color and blends beautifully.
Elk Grove, CA
I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone who would like to slay their look! It’s great for day or night and I always get compliments!
Covington , LA
I actually got this because it was cheap and I needed it for my Halloween costume...?it doesn’t stay on but if you need something cheap and easy this is it.
I love this lipstick! It's so dark and light at the same time. It's easy to apply, it's shimmery at the same time. It does last I think pretty much all day.