wet n wild Lipstick

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera for moist looking lips. SKU:ADIB003ZYLDIQ

How long lasting is this color?
Is this good to bring color in your lips and does it last long on your lips too????
Does anybody else love this color?
Start your review of wet n wild Lipstick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great product, very creamy. its very affordable for anybody. people should buy this.in reviews
Wet N Wild make super affordable lipstick with high end quality. Perfect pink/berry color with long lasting wear. in reviews
Not the best lipstick out there texture wise but color payoff was good price was really good great for beginnerin reviews
cute shade of lip stick and it's amazing because wet n wild is a pretty cheap brandin reviews
Mirela N.
Lyndhurst, NJ
wet n wild Lipstick uploaded by Mirela N.
I love this lipstick a mauve pink tone in pink packaging that was launched for vday 2021 in the shade named rose and slay
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
I like the Wet n Wild lipstick that I've had for ages not because I don't use it I got a lot if lipsticks! The color is Rose Flamboyant I'd consider it mauve, very pretty long lasting. Would def purchase again.
Lakota H.
Lexington
I like this lipstick it's very good on the lips.  It's very creamy. It's very inexpensive which is the thing I love the most. It is long lasting.
Amber H.
Poland
Overall product is great! Price is even better! Just as good as brands you’d buy at Macy’s or Sephora.
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
The color is nice and bright, just not as bright as I thought it would be. I got the brightest red I could find, and it’s still not as bright as I thought it would be. I give 4 stars though because the color is still a very pretty color and I love the application also
Takiyah T.
Buffalo, NY
The lipstick is very creamy very affordable. The packaging is sleek and black berry nice. I got this from CVS pharmacy. It did meet my expectations it’s nice and matte. I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Baylee L.
Edmond
Works very well, great pigment. It feels great, but it comes off very easily if you're not careful. For the price it's a great buy.
Evalyn T.
Starkville, MS
You get what you pay for, in this case a deal though. I like dabbing this lipstick on so that it’s a subtle look 😄
Diana M.
Centreville, VA
I got this on clearance on amazon for .50 cents so the price was amazing. It doesn't last all day but for the price I can reapply as many times!
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
wet n wild Lipstick uploaded by Shalyn B.
It didn’t have the correct one to choose from so I picked the closest one. I have the shade skin-ny dipping which is a soft pinky Nude. It’s gorgeous and it’s a different formula than their old ones and a whole new packaging. The packaging is adorable. It looks so good on my lips and makes my lips soft. It’s not long lasting but I don’t mind that.