Wet n Wild Lip Gloss Set - 4 PC - 1.76 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.

BY WET N WILD

What's better than one lip gloss that shines bright, has a lot of color, and conditions with Vitamins A & E? How about four of them in four amazing shades just in time for the holidays! SET INCLUDES: 4 MEGA SLICKS LIP GLOSSES CALL US 1-844-477-2957 Made in China see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked these up this morning and they’re not bad at all!!

Besides the clear gloss being clear it’s pretty moisturizing for a wetnwild lipgloss! And the other lipglosses are very pigmented and equally just as moisturizing! They might not be high end but they look really nice and are decently moisturizing for $5!!!! The colors you get are..crystal clear,bronze berry ,Rose gold and sinless.
Nubia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these!! Go get one at the store. Yes you have to reapply I did once and that's all. Very nice. Glided on and didn't bleed! Amazing colors. Highly recommend these lip products. Walmart is a little cheaper that a CVS or any other store. Love it!!
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
KP P.
Parsons
I like this because it adds color to your face but not to much. It’s almost like a neutral color and just adds an extra bit of pop to your daily makeup look. I recommend this for someone who isn’t big on lipstick but wants something for a little shine or color
Kerrie A.
Port Saint Lucie
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m so shook right now!!!! I got 4 lip glosses for 10 dollars!!!! Not sticky or thick!! I’m telling you this make up is unbelievably priced for the quality of these products. Love this brand 😍😍😍
Gavin S.
chandler
Slightly on the sticky side, a little uncomfortable.
Very shiny and pigmented but definitely transferable and cheap feeling. Good gloss for the price. Can't complain. Would not recommend to friends.
Sali J.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
hate it I like a few of wet n wilds products but the lip gloss is far too sticky for me and it doesn’t look right maybe it’s the colors I chose but I didn’t like it.
Tiffany V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is it is one of my favorite sets wet and wild is actually one of the best products that I’ve used I don’t get to use them that much but when I do I do like them
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There’s a reason Wet N Wild lip gloss has been around for as long as it has. The colors are long lasting and moisture filled. I’ve been using the colors since I was a teenager and can’t see myself ever not having at least 1 shade in my travel bag or purse.
Andrea O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lip glosses for when i’m in a hurry and don’t have time for a full lip! The colors are very flattering, and have just the right amount of tint. You can buy these lip glosses almost anywhere! I would highly recommend!