MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek Stainswet n wild
Limited Edition Megaglo Cheek & Lip Tint - 34885 Crush Upon A Time

Wet n Wild Limited Edition Megaglo Cheek & Lip Tint - 34885 Crush Upon A Time

Wet n Wild Limited Edition Megaglo Cheek & Lip Tint - 34885 Crush Upon A Time

Limited Edition; 0.26 oz / 7.5 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Limited Edition Megaglo Cheek & Lip Tint - 34885 Crush Upon A Time!
Jamie N.
Marbury, AL
I purchased this color and the other color that was released with this collection from the WNW website. Love both colors! I have only used them as cheek colors. Goes on smooth, does not crease with wear, and lasted all day when set with translucent powder. Both of these shades would suit any skin tone and the formula will build up. Cream formula in a swivel up/down package with a clear plastic top so the color can be seen when the cap is on. Would purchase other colors if they released them.
Eva T.
Downers Grove, IL
Okay for cheeks not great for lips at all. I would not use this formula again but it was not terrible. Pretty color on the cheeks but I have severely chapped lips so it showed all my texture.
Skylier R.
Heber Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
great i loved it and it works great and is really nice.everyone should try this product and leave a review

Looking for your answer?