BY WET N WILD

Luukia M.
Luukia M.
My daughter loves this product. She is a teen so just new to makeup. I started her on wet and wild products because it's affordable and she loves it. I recommend this product to everyone.
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara good price it doesn't make your eye lashes clump makes them bold and full I love it definitely a rebuy I got it form Walmart
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it doesn't clump. It goes on very smooth. It's very affordable for it's worth! It doesn't look like spider legs or fake lashes!
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
This is super cheap so don't expect too much! It's pretty buildable but there ain't much product inside so it's not long lasting.
Maira A.
Maira A.
Asheboro , NC
Did not like this' it's very clumpy and messy if also dries up fast and in chunks
Egle R.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Amazing love this mascara. I have long eye lashes too and it makes them pop out
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It gets a little clumpy after awhile; but other than that. It is super intense and makes my eyes look fabulous
Logan  M.
Logan M.
Miamisburg, OH
I use this as my first coat mascara and it separates my lashes nicely but I have to go over it in a more high end and better quality mascara because the quality and thickness is not that good but it does separate lashes.
Madie A.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
Wet n wild is a great affordable makeup for teens to even adults that don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a makeup product i love wet n wild cause its affordable and gets the job done and is long lasting and great for the price you pay would highly recommend to beginners or even daily makeup users
Bethany I.
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
The nice thing about this mascara is the price and the convenience of buying it at Walmart. However, the quality is not the best.