BY WET N WILD

It’s time to start a rebellion against lanky lashes! Make this mascara your secret weapon. With a cutting edge brush that catches every lash and a killer formula that volumizes, curls, lengthens and defines, going rogue never looked so gorgeous. Break the rules and lash out.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Steareth-2, Paraffin, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Steareth-21, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, PVP, Alcohol, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Nylon-6, Simethicone, Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Deceth-30, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891.

Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
This mascara is quick-drying for me, which I'm not really used to. A couple of times I dipped the brush back into the tube, I pull out and it always had excess product dangling at the end of it  Speaking of the brush, the ball end of the brush has longer bristles than the horizontal side for some reason. SUCKS! It also made my lashes clump into looking like a tarantula's spider legs. I'll just stick to my favorite - Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local Walgreens thinking it would be a nice mascara to try out the wand reminds me of the It Cosmetics mascara this mascara did not do a thing for my lashes it did not hold a curl even when I used a lash curler it also did not give me much volume would not recommend it
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Santa Ana, CA
Definitely has a lot of product when applied. So if you have light lashes this would definitely boost the color. I have used it a few times. I feel it stays heavy on the lash because of the amount of product. I love it but my eyelashes are straight so this didn't help me at all.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Rockford, MI
This mascara was just okay. It was horrible, no clumping or anything like that. But it also didn't do much for my lashes. It didn't give me much length or volume, just black color. It was super affordable, but I don't think I would buy it again.
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Mascara is OK but not the bus I really hate the ball of the mascara because I have poke my eyes with that's the miscarriage right kind of fast I don't know if I got the old one or it's just not the best but I still gave it three stars
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Wow talk about a fancy looking bottle! The packaging definitely caught my eye but it works even more awesome! I have hazel
Eyes and love using dark black on my eyes! I definitely plan on buying more when I’m done! Thanks for such a awesome product
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Vancouver
Beautiful product! rich in color, buildable, great deal for the price! The little ball tip is perfect for the hard to reach lashes and amazing for the bottom lash line!   wet n wild Lash Renegade Mascara
Emily M.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
For the price this product really isn't too bad. It was very cheap and I absolutely love the packaging. I didn't love the cheap wand that came with it because it left clumps and I just use one of my other wands now
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I really do like this mascara by wet n wild. I am very picky when it comes to mascaras.. i usually stick with my favorite one by loreal , but this has really lenghen my lashes beautifully!
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Kountze, TX
This mascara isn’t that great, but you get what you pay for. This is a fast drying mascara, it doesn’t really last long. Smudges easy. I will not ever buy this product again.
Majda B.
Majda B.
did anyone try it yet? What is it like?
East Hanover, NJ
Is this brush comfortable to use?
East Hanover, NJ
Is this brush comfortable to use?
marisela m.
marisela m.
How many of y'all recommend this mascara
Tisoc o.
Tisoc o.
This looks sacary..does it work?