Wet N Wild Lash Renegade uploaded by Mary C.Wet N Wild Lash Renegade uploaded by 🎀💄💋Quandra💋💄🎀 A.

BY WET N WILD

It’s time to start a rebellion against lanky lashes! Make this mascara your secret weapon. With a cutting edge brush that catches every lash and a killer formula that volumizes, curls, lengthens and defines, going rogue never looked so gorgeous. Break the rules and lash out.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Steareth-2, Paraffin, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Steareth-21, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, PVP, Alcohol, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Nylon-6, Simethicone, Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Deceth-30, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891.

Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is quick-drying for me, which I'm not really used to. A couple of times I dipped the brush back into the tube, I pull out and it always had excess product dangling at the end of it  Speaking of the brush, the ball end of the brush has longer bristles than the horizontal side for some reason. SUCKS! It also made my lashes clump into looking like a tarantula's spider legs. I'll just stick to my favorite - Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara.
Isabella M.
Columbus GA
I really like this mascara! It's very easy to use and I love the packaging. I use the small ball end on my tiny inside lashes and outer lashes to flare them up. It's a good, clean formula that doesn't clump or flake. I usually use about two coats and then brush it out with a small curling wand. It's only about 6-7 dollars and is worth every cent!
🎀💄💋Quandra💋💄🎀 A.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the wand on it but I was expecting a little more results although for the price it's a good mascara my expectations were set a little too high! One of the best things about the brand is they are cruelty free and I do have other products that are great! Love that they have such good prices. Love the packaging!
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up at my local Walgreens thinking it would be a nice mascara to try out the wand reminds me of the It Cosmetics mascara this mascara did not do a thing for my lashes it did not hold a curl even when I used a lash curler it also did not give me much volume would not recommend it
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an A number 1 mascara by Wet & Wild . The brush is amazing and innovative. I love that its like several styles of brushes in one and it coats every single lash. Its got a great formula and is insanely lengthening. Its black is jet too. A really great product from W&W once again and i definitely reccomend it!
Shae M.
Derby, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this mascara for long time use. I honestly purchased this on a whim because I thought the container looked neat. It doesn't flake or anything, it just doesn't seem to give my eye lashes the effect I'm looking for. My pictures will not currently load to my reviews but I will add some pictures ASAP!
Stephanie C.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely has a lot of product when applied. So if you have light lashes this would definitely boost the color. I have used it a few times. I feel it stays heavy on the lash because of the amount of product. I love it but my eyelashes are straight so this didn't help me at all.
Nayandria W.
I really love this product! The color is super dark and the tip of the brush helps get those stubborn lashes that other wand don't really hit. The formula is lightweight and very comfortable to wear. It's my second favorite but I can't complain about this product at all.
Andrea B.
Rockford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was just okay. It was horrible, no clumping or anything like that. But it also didn't do much for my lashes. It didn't give me much length or volume, just black color. It was super affordable, but I don't think I would buy it again.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara is OK but not the bus I really hate the ball of the mascara because I have poke my eyes with that's the miscarriage right kind of fast I don't know if I got the old one or it's just not the best but I still gave it three stars
Majda B.
did anyone try it yet? What is it like?
Shannon H.
Kamloops
With the wand being so different from the majority of the ones I've ever seen, is this a difficult one to use?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Has anyone tried this yet? My mascara is running low and I’d want to try something I’ve never used before!
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Is this brush comfortable to use?
Tisoc o.
This looks sacary..does it work?