BY WET N WILD

Talk about a double identity! This large stippling brush has two lengths of fibers: shorter, to pick up product, and longer, to blend it perfectly into your complexion. Designed to create a sheer, streak free application.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica F.
Peoria
Bought this when it first came out because I liked the look & had heard a YouTuber talk about it. Once I got it I realized just how cheap of a brush it is. Waste of money.
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
One of the only wet n wild brushes that i did not like at all. It lost its shape and looked all bent after the first couple uses. It also applied my foundation super patchy and streaky.
Kiley T.
This brush is so cute and soft. I've had Bare Mineral brushes shed on me before but this brush hasn't at all. I've had it for months now and it is very cheapfir the quality you get.
Kaya M.
Oakman
I literally loveee this brush. I love it for bronzing or applying blush. It gives the most flawless airbrushed effect, and it blends products into the skin effortlessly. Would highly recommend to anybody.
Charlea M.
Caro
I absolutely love this brush, it blends my foundation beautifully giving it an almost blurred effect. However, the reason I give a 3 is because it doesn’t last very long. I wash my brushes about once to twice a week and this brush falls apart after about 4 washes. The bristles go limp so you don’t have the ability to stipple foundation on your face or blend it around. I purchased this at Meijer for around $4 and fell in love. I would rate it higher but with the number of times I have had to repurchase this, it gets a lower score.
Angel B.
Rocky Mount
Great for all over powder or bronzing. The bristles are super soft to the touch and blend everything out effortlessly. The handles are a good weight and are comfortable to hold. I haven’t noticed any shedding in the year i’ve used this brush. Amazing price and quality.
Allie
Not only this brush, but the entire line of the wet n wild original brushes with the white handle and pink tops. These are the absolute softest brushes I own. They blend powders like a dream and the contours in the brush handle help you grip easily and are surprisingly comfortable to use. Plus, I got all of them at the Dollar Tree for $1 each. Cannot beat that. These brushes blow my mire expensive brushes out of the water.
KAREN C.
Elgin, IL
This is an amazing brush. It's so soft and it cleans great too. I like the white because I can easily tell if it's dirty and when it's finally clean. Plus the packaging is great I still have my brushes in the plastic bags. wet n wild Small Stipple Brush
Josie O.
Townville
These wet n wild brushes are amazing. The price is great, the quality is even better!! Highly recommend these to anyone. They are also very cute and you just can’t beat the price. I use them everyday and I plan to purchase more!
Josseline M.
fredericksburg
This brush is soft and affordable! It’s very easy to use and it gets the stuff that you need done! I got it from Walmart! I use it every time I do my make up