BY WET N WILD #6 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This large eyeshadow brush of rounded bristles picks up the perfect amount of shadow for blending. Innovative bristles and an ergonomic handle add to the party. This one is definitely a makeup must-have.

Buy on Kmart
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I now have 4 WnW eyeshadow brushes. The white and pink blender, black eyeshadow brush, white and pink small eyeshadow brush, and now this. It was finally in stock at the Walgreen's I work. It's very similar in shape to the black eyeshadow brush but it's less dense. It's very soft but I have a hard time fluffing this out when I blend shadows so it ends up being a little harsh on the crease. I really prefer the black eyeshadow brush to this. Nonetheless, it's a great dupe for Mac 224 or Sigma E25 (especially now that Sigma is synthetic and decreased in quality compared to the earlier natural fibers). Even if it's not perfect, you just can't go wrong for a dollar. This is also perfect for traveling because you can apply color to the lid, crease, and blend out harsh lines. Easy to clean with soap or alcohol since it's synthetic so in that regard, I highly recommend.
Liz R.
I don't know how else to start this review other than I am OBSESSED with these brushes. I found most of them at my local Dollar Tree and have only had to purchase a fee from their website and drug stores. That right there says how inexpensive these puppies are! Don't let the price fool you though, these bad boys are as soft as a baby bunny and clean off perfectly! Even my contour brush full of bronzer gets 100% clean with zero staining. Love love love these! I even own multiples of many of them!
Jennifer w.
Raleigh
I seen pictures online and Instagram and thought they were the prettiest brushes I've seen. I thought I would never find them in person but I did at the dollar tree, So not only are these brushes super cute their only a dollar. I have four of them and they are some of the softest brushes I own. I love that they are cruelty free and vegan. The handle fits perfectly in my hand at any angle making applying eye shadow super easy. These are a great quality for such a small price.
Gabby H.
I really do like this brush! I think it's such good quality for such an inexpensive price. I can't believe I picked this up at the dollar store. The bristles do not shed and clean well. I personally think the brush is a little too big and imprecise for applying eyeshadow, so I use it to apply my highlight, and it does the job! This brush is very versatile and would be a great edition to anyone's collection.
Andrea L.
I LOVE this brush! I paid a whole 99 cents for this and is one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes! I use this to apply my first layer on shadow on my whole lid. The brushes themselves are super cute being pink and white and look a lot more higher end than what you pay for it. You can also find these brushes at the Dollar Tree, I ended up buying every type they had. But this one is my favorite!
Maria L.
Tehachapi, CA
I absolutely love this brush! It is soooo soooo soft! And applies eyeshadow amazingly. And it's affordable. I found these at Walgreens I got them on a 3 for $2 deal and boy was it way worth it. It's amazing like it's so so soft. Like I cannot explain how soft it is. It's like rubbing makeup on your face with a bunnies tail. This brush is a major win for me. Buy it if you have the chance!
Brooke B.
Absoultely love these new Wet 'n' Wild brushes. they are cruelty free and vegan. the handles of each brush had ergonomic design to fit comfortably in you fingers. they are amaingly soft and like all wet 'n' Wild products, extremely affordable. i picked up the few i got from dollar tree. Thats a dollar a piece. what a steal!!! run don't walk and get you these brushes girl!!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
These are amazing brushes for the price! I would defiantly rate them with the more expensive brushes I own! I so wish they would have debuted earlier before I bought my brush collection. I would have chosen these! They are soft, but not too soft but not rough and not flexible like some. They are totally affordable ranging from .99-2.99. I totally recommend them!
Jess G.
I actually found this gem at the dollar store not too long ago. They had tons of them on display but I wasn't sure how well these worked so I only grabbed one (I now regret not getting more). This brush is super soft!! I love it, and works well. I went back to the same store to purchase more but they were all gone! I was so sad..

I recommend this product 😊
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I love this eyeshadow brush. As a beginner I think it's awesome. I've used another brand and I don't remember the name of it since I bought it a long time ago ... I bought my wet n wild brush at a HEB grocery store for .99 . I would definitely recommend it for beginners it's soft and it definitely blends beautiful 😍 I use mine on lot I need to clean it 😅
Viviana P.
Where can I buy these, and how much are they? Are they good quality? Are the worth it? What is your opinion? Do you recommend? Thanks!
Heidy F.
Where can I buy this,?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How did you all like this ?
Poppy R.
I would love to try the wet 'n' wild makeup brushes, but are they worth it?
Brooke
I haven't purchased any Wet n Wild brushes yet as I am skeptical on how well they blend, if they shed (if so, how much), if they're soft, & how easy they are to clean.