BY WET N WILD #2 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This large eyeshadow brush of rounded bristles picks up the perfect amount of shadow for blending. Innovative bristles and an ergonomic handle add to the party. This one is definitely a makeup must-have.

Buy on Walmart
  • "is one of the highest-quality natural & syntheticcosmetics brushes from one of the top beauty brands i'm just in love with it i can't imagine doing my oun makeup without it  " in 4 reviews
Jennifer W.
I really enjoy this brush. To be honest I really enjoy this particular brush line by Wet and Wild in general. I went a little crazy and bought almost all the brushes they had and wasn't quite sure at first how I was going to use this brush. I have found that it works really well for packing on eyeshadow. Unlike many other brushes from other brands that I've used it does not eat up the product and distributes it evenly on the eyes while intensifying the beauty of the Shadow. I tend to go for this one more often when I'm applying and all over lid shade due to the brushes size. Works really well if your setting your eye primer or using a pigment on top of a glitter glue as well. Very inexpensive and it wears and washes very well. No Fallout still going strong has not lost its shape in any way.
Jessica L.
Livonia
This is such a great brush! I love how cute the handle is with the white and pink accents! The brush bristles are super soft and make applying eyeshadow so easy. It is very inexpensive which is another reason I really like it as not everyone can afford to splurge on cosmetic brushes like others. Overall I am highly satisfied with this brush for many reasons and the biggest one being that it is very nice quality for such an inexpensive price!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my favorite brushes! I have several of the wet n wild brushes in my collection already and I love them all! I buy most of them at the dollar store, but I have also seen them at walgreens for a few dollars more. All of them are great quality and hold up well after multiple times cleaning them. I use this particular brush to pack a shimmer shade on the eyelid, which it does a great job at. I can't recommend these brushes enough!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
This is one of my favorite brushes! It really does pick up the right amount of eyeshadow. Considering I only paid a dollar for it I wasn't losing much at all! Turns out to be better then my ELF brush! Really you see all the good reviews about this brush so why don't give it a try if you haven't yet!
Devin O.
This brush is super great for the cheap price it is! I bought it at my local Rite aid because I have never tried a wet n wild brush and I like it! It is super easy to use and does a great job packing on eye shadow. I use it pretty often and I look forward to trying out more wet n wild brushes.  Wet N Wild Large Eyeshadow Brush
Brandi F.
San Marcos, TX
Saw this brush at the dollar tree and figured why not? It's cute and I'm not losing much if it's not very good. It turns out to be one of my favorite brushes. I initially used it for highlight under my brow since I don't wear eyeshadow, and now my daughter has taken it over for highlight on her cheeks. It's her favorite as well.
Angela D.
San Benito, TX
If you are on a budget, I would tell you to buy wet n wild brushes. One reason, they are super affordable. Most retailers sell them for $1.00 for eyeshadow brushes. Second reason, the brush is very soft to the touch. Many people think the better the brand , the better the blend, but truth be told, this brush is just as good as a expensive brush. I own at least 10 or more of these brushes because it works when I was on a budget. The large eyeshadow brush and crease brush are great for blending transition shades as well as dark or bold colors. You can purchase Wet n Wild cosmetics at stores such as Wal-Mart, Target, Big Lots, H-E-B or online.
J_corona C.
San Antonio
OML! I just love this brush, I literally own two brushes at the moment and this is because my friends keep taking off with them. Even though they are pretty cheap they last about as long as any of the expensive brushes at sephora., believe me this is the kind of brush I use on the daily, its soft and cute.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Only .99 and FABULOUS!! I own 4!! I love the color of the brush!! Bristles are firm and made well, washes Great! My GO to shadow brush and I have lots of high end eye shadow brushes! Defin9worth the price!!
Save your receipts. If you don't like an item, simply return it. Most stores have great beauty return policies.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Recently I picked up a wet and wild holiday gift set at my local CVS, and this brush was included, and surprisingly I really like it, it applies my eyeshadow very well, and the little bristles have stayed intact, and I also think it is really pretty, going to have to go purchase some more of these wet and wild brushes
Viviana P.
Where can I buy these, and how much are they? Are they good quality? Are the worth it? What is your opinion? Do you recommend? Thanks!
Joey L.
Where can you find this?
Heidy F.
Where can I buy this,?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How did you all like this ?
Poppy R.
I would love to try the wet 'n' wild makeup brushes, but are they worth it?