BY WET N WILD #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This large eyeshadow brush of rounded bristles picks up the perfect amount of shadow for blending. Innovative bristles and an ergonomic handle add to the party. This one is definitely a makeup must-have.

wet n wild Large Eyeshadow Brush
  • "This brush is not only extremely affordable, but it's soft & works amazingly. Perfect for packing on eye shadow. Very easy to clean. I haven't had any problem with staining and I have used some pretty dark intense colors. " in 185 reviews
  • "Love love love this brush great for packing on all over my lid and even helps blending in the crease to get rid of the harsh line " in 46 reviews
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
I was pleasantly surprised by this brush! I ordered it online, since it was only $1, and when I got it, it was shocked! I was expecting it to be flatter based on the photo, but it was actually kind of fluffy. Dense, but fluffy. I didn't know how to use it, but after playing around with it, I found it's true purpose. This is the best brush to blend out smokey eyes (think about black shadow on the lid and a lighter color in the crease and above area, like a red or orange). I blended a base/transition into my crease area, pulling it up almost to the brow. Then I packed on a dark shade to my lid, all over the lid. I then carefully placed my lighter than the lid shade right above the darker shade in the crease with a fluffy crease brush. And I used this Large eyeshadow brush to blend it together to create the perfect smokey eye. I went back and forth with the brush for a few seconds, then flipped the brush so the darker shade that got on the brush would now blend into the lighter shade. And I did that cycle a couple times till I got it perfectly blended. The only downfall of this brush is that it is a little dense and pokey. Not exactly spikey, but it's not super soft and fluffy either. But it does get the job done, and for $1, who could say no?!
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
I found this brush to be to big for my eyelids, I felt that I didn't have much control , the brush took more of my view, making it hard for me to see where I was placing product. At first I thought the brush was damaged due to the little dent in the side of it, before I realized it was purposely indented for your finger, which is a nice idea, and I enjoyed other brushes from this line, just not this one. Pretty colors though.
Jennifer W.
I really enjoy this brush. To be honest I really enjoy this particular brush line by Wet and Wild in general. I went a little crazy and bought almost all the brushes they had and wasn't quite sure at first how I was going to use this brush. I have found that it works really well for packing on eyeshadow. Unlike many other brushes from other brands that I've used it does not eat up the product and distributes it evenly on the eyes while intensifying the beauty of the Shadow. I tend to go for this one more often when I'm applying and all over lid shade due to the brushes size. Works really well if your setting your eye primer or using a pigment on top of a glitter glue as well. Very inexpensive and it wears and washes very well. No Fallout still going strong has not lost its shape in any way.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is such a nice brush for packing on eyeshadow to the eye lid. It is dense and the quality is great. I am so impressed with the quality of the brush considering the very inexpensive price tag. I would buy it again and I would buy multiple of them to use all of the time.
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Such a bargain at the price for any Wet n Wild brush! I use this brush daily for all my looks. Easy to apply shadows without allowing much fallout. Super cute design, I love the indented handle which you never know you wanted until you try a brush with that! Easy to clean and store.
Codie W.
Indiana
Its a reasonable brush for the price, but I feel like it just doesnt blend out certain shadows. It's a very fluffy brush but at the same time the bristles are a little hard feeling, so its confusing as to what shadows are blending and what aren't. I've tried to use it as a packing brush and then a blending brush but again, its a hit or miss.
Jene L.
Los Angeles
I am new to makeup brushes but my friend got me this just so I can practice. Wet N Wild brushes are soft and easy to use. This is a good alternative for cheaper makeup brushes but also high quality. I use this brush to spread my concealer and blend it out because I don’t know how to do eyeshadow. This is a good bargain for makeup brushes.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I like the indent in this eyeshadow brush and makes me feel comfortable when I’m applying my eyeshadow.It picks up the eyeshadow a lot of fallout and it keeps the pigment pretty well too. I am super super satisfied with this brush and again it’s only $.99 as an ad on item on Amazon! So why not try it I mean what is there to lose?
Jay 💖.
The brush is pretty decent. I picked it up a few years ago at Wal-Mart for a few dollars,I believe. It hasn't shed very much and comes clean quite easily when it's washed. The bristles aren't the fluffiest,but they're not supposed to be. They're not hard or painful or anything. I use it to pat or pack things on my eyelids,like glitter glue or I wet it and use shimmery and glittery shadows with it. It's a decent brush,I don't have a problem with it.
Viviana P.
Where can I buy these, and how much are they? Are they good quality? Are the worth it? What is your opinion? Do you recommend? Thanks!
Heidy F.
Where can I buy this,?
Genevie B.
I've never tried wet and wild brushes I just picked this one up and a flat top brush what are your thought?
Joey L.
Where can you find this?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How did you all like this ?