BY WET N WILD

Got a larger concealer need? This is the brush for you. This large, firm brush features a flat head to easily conceal imperfections for natural-looking results. We’ve got you covered!

Mary S.
Atlantic Highlands NJ
This is an amazing m brush I have nothing bad to say about it. I use this brush in particular to cut my crease and it does a great job. I also use it to apply shimmery shadow and it’s great. Because it covers such a large portion of the eye it’s quicker to apply the product. The brush is beautiful and durable. And cheap. I love these brushes.
keria ..
atlanta
It’s really good at getting in that really small spot under my eye & cutting my crease to do an cut crease look as far as blending concealer all over the face no it’s good for those very small spots that your beauty blender may not reach good enough for you & do not be like me & try to use as a eyeshadow brush because it will not work
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have several of the wet n wild brushes in my collection already and I love them all! I buy most of them at the dollar store, but I have also seen them at walgreens for a few dollars more. All of them are great quality and hold up well after multiple times cleaning them. I dont use this brush for concealer, but I use it for eyeshadow instead, and it works great! I love to wet this brush and pack the shimmer shadow or pigment all over the lid. I can't recommend these brushes enough!
Estrella Q.
Odessa
I love to use this brushes for my eyeshadow application. They are so soft and love the color of the brush and the price is right!! And again, location location location, in my favorite grocery store. I have bought 5 brushes for $.99 each. Bought backups just in case.
Tiffany E.
This brush I did not like at all. I don't think it works well to apply foundation. And the bristles came out on my face as I was applying my foundation. I pulled on them to try and get the loose ones out and nearly all of them came out. I trashed it.
Toody B.
I do not use this brush often which is due to the bristles being a little too stiff for my personal taste. It leaves lines in my concealer and does not apply consistent coverage of the product being used. It was extremely cheap so no great disappointment with it not being a “go to” brush.
Jay 💖.
This brush was just eh to me. I ended up giving it away after a few months. It was pretty stiff and difficult for me to use. It didn't blend my concealer very well at all,so basically all I could use it for was to lay the concealer down,and it did that well. I just didn't like it very much. I only got it for about $2 at a dollar store,though. So it wasn't too big of a loss. Their pink and white eyeshadow brushes are better brushes. (Not for blending concealer.Just as a whole. )
Fanie 👑.
florida
I love it. It’s an amazing brush for concealer, it’s soft for use under the eyebrows and the eyes, in my case my skin sometimes is so dry and put some makeup in those areas hurt me a lot but this brush doesn’t make me feel like that
Cheyenne N.
hot springs
I bought it at dollar tree a while back and it’s ok. Not my favorite brush at all but it holds together better than other cheap brands. I don’t recommend it unless you really don’t have the money to spend on brushes.
Lily S.
New Hampshire
I love these brushes I think they work really well, I would recommend them and have to so many people. They compare to high end brands and I will continue to buy these brushes!! They are my favorite to buy.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I just bought this from the dollar store. How has your experience been with them so far?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I love everything that WetNwild makes