BY WET N WILD

Got a larger concealer need? This is the brush for you. This large, firm brush features a flat head to easily conceal imperfections for natural-looking results. We’ve got you covered!

Kalei B.
Noxapater
I recommend this brush first off! It is very soft & for the price of this it surprised me how well it worked. The hairs in the brush do not fall out at all when using cream products. I do not used this for concealer but I do use this for cream glitters & shimmer eye shadows. It is amazing for everyone! I use this brush everyday & it can be found for $1 at dollar tree at the lowest I have found in Mississippi. Someone update me if you find a better deal.
keria ..
atlanta
It’s really good at getting in that really small spot under my eye & cutting my crease to do an cut crease look as far as blending concealer all over the face no it’s good for those very small spots that your beauty blender may not reach good enough for you & do not be like me & try to use as a eyeshadow brush because it will not work
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have several of the wet n wild brushes in my collection already and I love them all! I buy most of them at the dollar store, but I have also seen them at walgreens for a few dollars more. All of them are great quality and hold up well after multiple times cleaning them. I dont use this brush for concealer, but I use it for eyeshadow instead, and it works great! I love to wet this brush and pack the shimmer shadow or pigment all over the lid. I can't recommend these brushes enough!
Dalicia R.
These Wet and wild brushes are amazing ! The whole collection! They're reaaaaally soft and easy to work . From blending out eyeshadow , foundation , to sculpting the face ! They make it way easy . Plus they are a great price for the quality !
Jay 💖.
This brush was just eh to me. I ended up giving it away after a few months. It was pretty stiff and difficult for me to use. It didn't blend my concealer very well at all,so basically all I could use it for was to lay the concealer down,and it did that well. I just didn't like it very much. I only got it for about $2 at a dollar store,though. So it wasn't too big of a loss. Their pink and white eyeshadow brushes are better brushes. (Not for blending concealer.Just as a whole. )
Briana G.
Mission
These brushes are simply amazing and soft, my skin is dry and they blend the products very well, they are super easy to use, i use the about 3 times a week when i do my makeup. I would purchase them again! They work great for applying concealer and cleaning your eyebrows
Maria O.
Watsonville
Definitely recommend this brush. Its great to use to conceal around the eyebrows or to put primer on your eyelids. It comes in a cute presentation and its worth the price. This brand is really affordable and they are good quality for the price you’re paying.
Lily S.
New Hampshire
I love these brushes I think they work really well, I would recommend them and have to so many people. They compare to high end brands and I will continue to buy these brushes!! They are my favorite to buy.
Emie P.
I don’t usually use brushes to apply my concealer, but I wanted to try it. The application was super difficult and made it hard to blend in. But the size of the brush is perfect to get into small areas, it was just a rough time for me...
Maddy B.
RedRock
This brush is definitely great for applying the concealer. Would not recommend blending with this brush. It’s very hard and that’s great for applying but might be a little to stiff for my liking . It was very cheap I bought it at dollar tree . I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I just bought this from the dollar store. How has your experience been with them so far?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I love everything that WetNwild makes

back