wet n wild Kabuki Brush
BY WET N WILD
3.95 / 5 based on 73 Reviews
The Kabuki Brush you know and love has been updated with the same synthetic bristles as our popular Cruelty-Free Bushes. Each brush fiber has micro-curls to provide maximum product pick up, while the super soft and dense bristles allow for even application.see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Where they sell it? Be the first to answer!
wet n wild Kabuki Brush
- "I bought this brush well over 6 months ago and I LOVE it! I use it for my bronzer. If someone were trying to use it for all over powder or blush I could see why they might not like it because the bristles aren't very soft like advertised. I like the size of the brush and that I can get an allover bronzed look on my neck, chest and forehead very quickly!" in 7 reviews
- "If someone were trying to use it for all over powder or blush I could see why they might not like it because the bristles aren't very soft like advertised." in 2 reviews
- "I would give this brush a D but since it is cruelty free I gave it a C. I did not like how hard the bristles are but it seems to apply powder well enough for me." in 1 review
- "It works really well compared to other cheap ones and is better than buying a very expensive one." in 1 review
This brush is very inexpensive. It looks really nice; I love the pink! It cleans easily too. My biggest issue with this brush is the density, or lack thereof. I like my brushes to be very dense, and this one is a little too soft for me, which makes it harder to blend in product. My kabuki brush from Elf feels much more sturdy and blends things out quicker. However, this brush is nice for the price and someone who would prefer a less dense, soft kabuki brush will probably really like it.
This brush is amazing for foundation! It dosnt absorb that much product and dosnt leave streaks on your face.Although I would like it if the brush was a little bit denser and not so fluffy but otherwise I use it for every day foundation application.
The wet and wild brushes are super amazing ! They have great quality for a great price ! They work well from blending eyeshadow to blending contour or even foundation ! The whole collection is great .
i’ve only used it once or twice but from what i could tell it blended my foundation very well however i did notice some brush lines but you can go over that with any other brush to smooth them out
Wet N Wild has can such a long way!! I love that I can buy inexpensive cosmetics that are high pigmented and long lasting. I recieved its kabuki brush free with the Illuminator Highliter palette and it feels like mink! Soooo soft. I love it. 10/10 and the packaging is so feminine and pretty.
I use this to blend everything after I've applied my contour and all the top stuff. Lol. They are inexpensive and easy to clean or you can throw it away and buy another. I use it for my setting powder and my bronzer. It's just a go to brush for alot of stuff for me
I really like this brush. It so soft and work so good with powder. I use it with setting powder to set my face. I use it every time I do my makeup. It's easy to use and fits perfect in your face. I do recommend this brush and it's affordable
It's a grate drugstore brush for beginners that don't want to buy high-end brush just yet you can blending everything and and it soft and grate quality brush to practice with doing your make up these wet n wild brush were all I used when I started in make up
This is a great little fluffy kabuki brush. The synthetic bristles are smoother and more consistent than any natural fiber brush that might be available at this price point.
Great brush!!! No matter what I use this brush for, it never let's me down. It applies foundation flawlessly. The price was great and the brush it excellent.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos