BY WET N WILD

Jaunnette L.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're cute and smell delicious, not sticky or thick. They look like they should be more pigmented but are very sheer. I do wish the lid were a little more secure, after a while the plastic began to crack and I had problems with it staying on in my purse, causing the balm stick to get gunky.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Elkton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price point with these lipsticks, you could not ask for a better product. It smells and tastes like strawberries. This is a product I would buy over and over again. Thankfully all their lipsticks are this great of quality.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome, affordable lip balm! It gives a little color while moisturizing. Overall, it met my expectations, and I will be repurchasing.
Vannah M.
Vannah M.
Stoughton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't work very well and I had a hard time wanting to use it. Don't recommend this product if you want real results
Elva L.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister had purchased this product but didn't like it. She gave it to me. I wasn't expecting to like it but I did.
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this Chapstick!! So very flavorful! So much product and such a great price!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love these when I was a kid! They smell really good, but are kind of oily and wear off pretty quick. They don't taste like they smell either.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Westover, WV
These balms smell good and are inexpensive but are very thin and wear off the lips quickly.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good price, although the strawberry flavor is a little underwhelming compared to other brands.