BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fun, Flavored Lip Balm Offers Glossy Shine with a Delicious, Fruity Aroma Cherry Flavored Scented Lip Balm 2 Helps Protect Against Sunburn 3 Enriched with Vitamin E Aloe Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to leave lips soft and smooth. Contains SPF 15 to protect lips from harmful UVB rays.

• Where can I still buy this?2 Answers
  • If you keep reapplying the watermelon flavor will it add a green ...5 Answers
  • I've seen this in stores but it looks quite big so it turns me of...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This is great value for your money! The lip balm is oversized so it lasts a long time. The formula is so smooth and moisturizing and really hydrates your lips! The only negative side for me is that the balm has such a strong scent that is very fake and a little off-putting to me. Besides that, it works really well!
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
In loveee with this product! It has a very great amount of balm too. It has a sweet summer strawberry scent taste to it and it makes my lips completely smooth. It is in a very cute and shiny shade. I have like four of these and they are the best lip alms I have ever had.
Danielle L.
I found this for $1 and its so big! I love it! It smells so yummy and comes with a lot of product. It also feels very moisturizing and it has spf! Woo hoo!
Kimberly W.
My daughter loves this brand, and the huge variety of "flavors" some of them give your lips a little tint but most of it doesn't show color on your lips.
Jodi S.
Not really a fan of this. It'll do in a pinch but not my first choice. The color is a bit off somehow but other people may like it.
Emily M.
Uvalde, TX
Love this. This is pigment so Bright. Love the smell. Last a long time. So cheap! I recommend that you buy it.
Aisley D.
I love this lip balm because it's super fruity and moisturizing. It's a huge lip balm with cute designs.
Malasia K.
I have one of these and I love it .it has amazing pigment and a great smell and it makes my lips smooth
Arisleidy S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love lip blam it puts my lips so soft and its so good for dry lips i love it
Vannesa C.
Smells good left my lips soft it has the lightest pink tint to it I love these
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
Which juicy lip balm is your fav??
Mariaelena C.
If you keep reapplying the watermelon flavor will it add a green tint to your lips?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Would you buy this over other lip balms? If not what lip balms do you prefer over the Wet N wild Juicy lip balm?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Does this stuff actually work?
Ciara K.
Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin
I've seen this in stores but it looks quite big so it turns me off a bit..... Is it really as good as people say?