BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fun, Flavored Lip Balm Offers Glossy Shine with a Delicious, Fruity Aroma Cherry Flavored Scented Lip Balm 2 Helps Protect Against Sunburn 3 Enriched with Vitamin E Aloe Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to leave lips soft and smooth. Contains SPF 15 to protect lips from harmful UVB rays.

• Where can I still buy this?2 Answers
  • If you keep reapplying the watermelon flavor will it add a green ...5 Answers
  • I've seen this in stores but it looks quite big so it turns me of...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
For a great price this is a good product that gives shine and softness. Is easy to apply , and I like the wide tube. Has a pretty scent . Very nice packaging and I would buy again.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
It's very watery and not balmy. It doesn't really do anything as a lip balm, it's more like a lip gloss in the packaging and shape of a lip balm. The colors are very pigmented and it is very cheap. It's overall not a bad product but I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Jennifer H.
Tabor City
This was a really good affordable lip balm it's no great and it actually tasted really good I would recommend it to other people the packaging was very cute easy to apply it didn't last as long as I would like it too
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This is an ok lip balm but it does come off real easy. I do like that it does have spf in it to protect my lips when I'm out in the sun but if I want to eat or drink anything I have to reapply it after I am done. I would buy this again just so I have some protection from the sun for my lips. It also helps keep your lips moist during the winter which is a plus.
Karina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this!! I have the cherry one and it's great. I already have full lips but I feel like this kinda plumped them up a little which is always a plus. It isn't sticky or drying. Good price as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
RoseūüĆö K.
Crosby, TX
I love lip balms and this tasted really juicy and nice. however I just hate how big the product is itself. it also looks very cheap and I know it is a cheap product but it still just looked like play makeup sorta. it does its job though and I can't say anything bad about the product itself
Ashley M.
I don't need that much each time I use it on my lips. I like it! it doesn't really smell like anything now but I like how long it seems to last. I wish I bought more of the stuff when it was on sale but I'm still using this one.
Morgan H.
Michigan city, IN
These, to me, are glorified lip glosses. I loved the packaging & thought that the flavors would be great for summer. The colors attracted me & I thought for a few bucks I'd give it a try - I think I actually got mine on sale - but it wasn't at all worth picking up.

It applies alright, but is very greasy feeling & doesn't provide moisture - it just seems to sit on the lips. Theres no 'sinking in' of the product. It's only a temporary solution to dry lips. Doesn't really fix them.

The smell isn't that bad but the taste leaves me with a product-y feeling taste in the back of my mouth. It's just uncomfortable.

These are not what I'd hoped they'd be & may be fun for a little kid or 10-14 year old, but not for anyone older looking for fun, pretty, yet quality lip product.
Jessie W.
Stafford, VA
I bought the strawberry one because these look so cute in their packaging. I was hoping that it would be moisturizing and give a slight tint of color, but sadly only the color part was true. These actually felt like they made my lips dryer. It has a bit of a chemically smell and taste as well, which I don't really enjoy. I feel like for something named "juicy", they could have at least added some fruity scents and flavors. If you're looking for a slight tint of color, these may work, but make sure you wear these over a good lip balm.
mel h.
Fort Worth, TX
I usually love the playful side of this brand so I decided to try this. However when you see it at tagger you figure why not? Not because the pigment you buy is not what is our on your lips.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
Which juicy lip balm is your fav??
Mariaelena C.
If you keep reapplying the watermelon flavor will it add a green tint to your lips?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Would you buy this over other lip balms? If not what lip balms do you prefer over the Wet N wild Juicy lip balm?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Does this stuff actually work?
Ciara K.
Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin
I've seen this in stores but it looks quite big so it turns me off a bit..... Is it really as good as people say?