BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fun, Flavored Lip Balm Offers Glossy Shine with a Delicious, Fruity Aroma Cherry Flavored Scented Lip Balm 2 Helps Protect Against Sunburn 3 Enriched with Vitamin E Aloe Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to leave lips soft and smooth. Contains SPF 15 to protect lips from harmful UVB rays.

• Where can I still buy this?2 Answers
  • If you keep reapplying the watermelon flavor will it add ...5 Answers
  • I've seen this in stores but it looks quite big so it tur...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great lip balm. It glides on smoothly, smells delicious, and fairly moisturizing. Must try and very affordable! " in 20 reviews
  • "Sweet tasting boyfriend friendly lip balm have spf and I leave your lips moisturized, and you get a lot of product for the price" in 14 reviews
  • "Not too much color variety but these smell amazing. I love how they are creamy and soft. It feels super light and airy. It can be wore alone or with a lip product on top. It gives a very light tint but it isn't too noticeable. I love the one in strawberry. I was debating whether I should get a baby lips or this. I ended up getting this first because it is huge! They have more product as a lipbalm than any others I ever owned. " in 13 reviews
  • "A very cheap and affordable lip balm that anyone can wear, My lips are always dry so this comes in handy before I apply my lipstick." in 5 reviews
D M.
I like that this lip balm is moisturizing and also has SPF 15 which is awesome. The amount of product you get will last a long time. Great lip balm but no flavor ,good for someone who don't mind that is no flavor.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
It's very watery and not balmy. It doesn't really do anything as a lip balm, it's more like a lip gloss in the packaging and shape of a lip balm. The colors are very pigmented and it is very cheap. It's overall not a bad product but I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Jennifer H.
Tabor City
This was a really good affordable lip balm it's no great and it actually tasted really good I would recommend it to other people the packaging was very cute easy to apply it didn't last as long as I would like it too
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
For a great price this is a good product that gives shine and softness. Is easy to apply , and I like the wide tube. Has a pretty scent . Very nice packaging and I would buy again.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
This lip balm has really bitter flavor. After using it for few days I thought I am sick and my mouth tastes so bad. When I used other lip balm then I realized that its this balm not me. Not worth buying it. Don’t recommend it.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This is an ok lip balm but it does come off real easy. I do like that it does have spf in it to protect my lips when I'm out in the sun but if I want to eat or drink anything I have to reapply it after I am done. I would buy this again just so I have some protection from the sun for my lips. It also helps keep your lips moist during the winter which is a plus.
Karina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this!! I have the cherry one and it's great. I already have full lips but I feel like this kinda plumped them up a little which is always a plus. It isn't sticky or drying. Good price as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I love lip balms and this tasted really juicy and nice. however I just hate how big the product is itself. it also looks very cheap and I know it is a cheap product but it still just looked like play makeup sorta. it does its job though and I can't say anything bad about the product itself
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
They're cute and smell delicious, not sticky or thick. They look like they should be more pigmented but are very sheer. I do wish the lid were a little more secure, after a while the plastic began to crack and I had problems with it staying on in my purse, causing the balm stick to get gunky.
Ashley M.
I don't need that much each time I use it on my lips. I like it! it doesn't really smell like anything now but I like how long it seems to last. I wish I bought more of the stuff when it was on sale but I'm still using this one.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
Which juicy lip balm is your fav??
Mariaelena C.
If you keep reapplying the watermelon flavor will it add a green tint to your lips?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Would you buy this over other lip balms? If not what lip balms do you prefer over the Wet N wild Juicy lip balm?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Does this stuff actually work?
Ciara K.
Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin
I've seen this in stores but it looks quite big so it turns me off a bit..... Is it really as good as people say?