3 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Breakthrough shade-adjusting technology starts out white and adjusts to match your exact shade. Unique primer properties smoothes and perfects skin with a silky, flawless finish. ; see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a primer that isn't going to break my bank lo...2 Answers
  • Does this give good coverage?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This has almost no coverage, less than a tinted moisturizer or BB cream, so that's why I use it as a tinted primer." in 2 reviews
  • "I was very sceptical about this produce because I had never tried a wet n wild foundation before, but I was so surprised at how well this blended and matched my skin tone." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very oily skin and I love this!" in 1 review
  • "A concealer is a must-have if using this product and you have some blemishes to cover, and some setting powder wouldn't hurt, especially if there are areas that get a bit oiler" in 1 review
  • "I really like this product, because it blends into the perfect shade and it's strong enough to cover very small blemishes and redness." in 1 review
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wasn't sure what to expect, I had never tried any shade adjusting/color matching products before. The first 2-3 times I used it I did also experience a bit of flaking. That hasn't happened anymore though, it goes on great. Not sure what I changed... I do moisturize right before, it could also be that I am using a tad bit more of the product and making sure all of the beads have been squished. It won't be enough for me, unfortunately, as just a foundation... too many acne marks on my face... BUT it does work wonders as a primer! In fact I think I like it more than my Benefit pore erasing stuff.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
I had high hopes for this product. It's an all in one shade adjusting foundation, meaning I could skip steps (I get lazy when I have to be to work early). I absolutely adore Wet n Wild products, but for me this missed the mark. It caked all over my face and actually dried out my skin. I have combo oily/dry skin so I thought maybe I didn't moisturize enough but alas that was not the case. The product didn't blend very well and made my already Casper like skin even more pale. Just not for me I guess, leh sigh.
Roseanna M.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Terrible product! I was opting to spend $5 on this vs. the $50+ on another brand that I've used and loved. This stuff makes your face sticky and peeling like. Anything you put over it, will come off. It's like you got sunburned and it's balling up with skin or something. Caked up all the makeup I used and looked so bad and cheap. Won't but this again nor would I recommend it.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
I read quite a few bad reviews for this stuff, and while yeah, it's not the best, it's definitely not the worst in my opinion. If you're using it as a foundation, it's definitely not enough, but it makes a good primer and prolongs my makeup. As a primer, I recommend it. As a foundation, no.
Christina M.
This seemed really cool at first. When I swatched it on my hand the coverage and color seemed good. But even though it says primer, and I set it with setting spray, the color just peels off. You can't even put blush or concealer over it. It's strange. Don't bother.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
This looks amazingly good on the skin and magically blended to match my skin color. I have very oily skin, and this did not last on my skin. But, it is probably the fastest and easiest foundation I have ever tried. This would be brilliant for a makeup beginner.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sigh. I get this is only $5.50 but what a waste. I tried this several times using several different techniques. It does not blend, it's patchy, and it flakes off if you run your face. Just horrible. I like some of wet n wild but this is just a total flop.
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Jacksonville, AL
Although it may not seem like the best brand out there, this foundation rocks. I was using more expensive foundation and then I made the swich to this stuff and I will never go back. It gives great coverage and lasts all day. Great deal!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product fails as a foundation. Even though it blends amazingly to the shade of my skin it has no coverage what so ever but I love this product as a primer. It works great as a primer and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
Arianna N.
Arianna N.
I love this stuff it's super light weight and is perfect for under makeup, leaves a matte finish and it's best to apply it with your hands to blend the pigment better. I would definitely recommend it.
Cari D.
Cari D.
Does this give good coverage?
Spring Hill, FL
I've been looking for a primer that isn't going to break my bank lol. Does anyone know how much this is? Is it worth it? Is it good? Should I just buy a high end one??
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
How well does it work?
Vinna C.
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily skin?